Camping

A/N: Howdy do buckaroos? I know it's been a while! I'm so excited to get another chapter out for you guys. I hope you like it! I just wanted to say thank you to all for the votes and support you guys gave. I appreciate it so much! I wanted to let you guys know I'm going to be changing slight things here and there in other chapters. I am currently doing it on my quetov account, so if you see changes on there before this, that's why. It's nothing crazy just some slight tweaking. Anyway, I've made you guys wait long enough for this. Enjoy! Also this is not eidited very much but i just couldnt wait.

By ten pm the exwires all finish their food having a joyous time at the ramen place. They all got to know each other and bond a little bit more, even kamiki was partaking in their conversation now and then. Though eventually comes the time to close the store and the students take their leave.

"Man that was some good ramen!" Rin says as he exits the ramen shop.

"Yeah! It was a lot of fun too!" Shiemi adds following behind him.

"We should definitely come back and do this again! After the school trip that is!" Sachi adds as they all start walking in the direction of the school.

"I had a lot of fun, did you guys have a good time?" (Y/n) asks the trio of boys who exited last.

"Yeah it was great!" Koneko says joyfully.

"I had fun, but I would've had more fun if it was at your work." Shima says in a suggestive tone.

"Oh, shut up! They weren't even open anyway." (Y/n) says with an eye roll.

"What about you Bon?" (Y/n) asks with a smile.

"Yeah! It was a lot of fun!" Bon replies returning the smile.

"Oh my God! You can smile?!" Rin shouts in shock.

"Oh piss off! You dumb ass!" Bon yells embarrassed causing (Y/n) and the others to laugh.

"I think you two would've had more fun alone, ya know, like on a date." Sachi says with a wink.

"Sachi! Knock it off!" (Y/n) yells at her friend with a blush steadily growing.

As the exwires laugh at each other antics they get back to the dorm before any of them realize they're even close to it. They all go there separate ways and head to bed excited for their mission tomorrow.

The warm sun and a happy tune awoke the two girls the next day, even Sachi gets up with out much of a fight. The two are very excited for the days events ready for their next exwire mission.

"This is gonna be so much fun don't cha think?!" Sachi asks (Y/n) excitedly while getting dressed.

"Yeah it is! I wonder where we're going?" (Y/n) replies while grabbing her bag and sword.

"Me too! Oh! Maybe it's gonna be a haunted mansion! Or! Or! Maybe a temple!" Sachi exclaims while haphazardly putting on her shoes.

"Haha, calm down silly will find out soon! Now come on, I told the boys we'd met up before going to the station!" (Y/n) says being practically dragged out the door by her friend.

"Oh! Did you tell them or just Bon~" Sachi says suggestively as the head out of the dorms and too the front of the school.

"Oh shut it! You know I told all of them!" (Y/n) responds with a smile and an eye roll.

The duo quickly makes it to the entrance of the school and begin to look for their group of friends

"Oh there they are! Hey guys!" Sachi yells to the boys in the distance with a wave and she quickly gets a wave from Shima in return.