This is your job!?!

It's been a few weeks now since all the students took the surprise test to become exwires. It also is the day after they finished their first missions as exwires. Sachi and (y/n) were tasked with spraying holly water around an abandoned house that was in need of some tlc and filling paper work on what exorcisms took place that week. Needless to say the two girls were a bit disappointed by their first mission.

       On this lovely Sunday morning Sachi and (y/n) are on there way to work, they may have gotten a scholarship to get into the school however, if they want food or other things outside of school they have to work for it. (Y/n) is wearing casual outfit ripped black jeans, a rookiez is punked t-shirt and a pair of grey converse, while Sachi has on a plain black tee, overall shorts, and white converse. They enjoy the times they can wear things they pick out instead of uniforms all the time, it's a breath of fresh air for the duo.

       "What do you think everyone else did for their first mission? Probably something way cooler than what we did, huh?" Sachi asks her in a sulking manner.

        "Hmm, who knows. It could be anything really." (Y/n) responds to her while turning down her music she was listening to so she can hear her friend better.

     "I wonder what Bon would think if he ever saw you in your work uniform? Oh and on the days you sing I'd bet he'd love that." Sachi speaks quickly perking up from her depressed demeanor from before.

      "W-what's that supposed to mean? He'd look at me like he always does. Besides I have no intention of singing in front of him or any of the boys for that manner." (Y/n) says flustered from her friends words.

      "I'm surprised they even wanted me to take Kara's place, I'm not that good." The (h/c) haired girl says while looking to the ground.

    "Oh please. Your voice is amazing considering your range and he'd totally love to see you in the maid uniform!" She says to her friend trying to cheer her up or make her blush, (y/n)'s not sure which.

     "(Y/n) it's okay to like him you know?" Sachi says seriously to her as they reach the entrance of the cafe.

    "I know you're worried, but you should at least be honest with yourself." Sachi speaks while putting a hand on (y/n)'s shoulder causing the her to smile.

     "Morning girls!" Miss k say to them in a cheerful tone.

     "Morning miss K!" The two girls say in unison.

     "I hope you girls are ready it's gonna be a busy day! It's cat day so don't forget these!" Miss K the head maid says to them while handing them each a pair of cat ears.

     Soon after that the girls get changed into their uniforms and quickly get to work. (y/n) is wearing a (f/c) and white theme with black accents and sachi with a red and black theme and of course they each have ears to match.

      Soon enough the duos day is quickly coming to a close, with only an hour left in their shifts the girls start tidying up between what little patrons they have left in the cafe wanting to get back to the dorm as soon as possible to get a good night's rest for school tomorrow.

      "Welcome home masters- u-uuuuh!" (Y/n) says to the trio of boys who just walked in immediately recognizing them and getting very flustered because of it.