Getting to know each other

The two girls followed Suguro down a couple of corridors and eventually came to two big doors which led to a beautiful courtyard. It wasn't very crowded which it was a breathe of fresh air for (Y/n), considering earlier events that took place. In the center of the courtyard sat a three tier fountain,with two familiar faces sitting at it, familiar to (Y/n) at least.

        "Ah, why isn't it the cute little miss shy girl, (Y/n)." Shima said in a sing song voice. (Y/n) wasn't surprised by the boys comment and just rolled her eyes in response to him. 

        "Um...(Y/n), who are they? Do you know them?" Sachi questioned her friend with a slight head tilt. (Y/n) was about to explain to her friend how she met this trio, but Shima spoke up before (Y/n) could even open her mouth.

        "Oh, how rude of me, we have been formally introduced. The man who led you here is Ryuji Suguro, the one sitting next to me is named Konekomaru Miwa, and me? Why, I am the man of your dreams Renzo Shima- oh and (Y/n) knows us because we helped her get around today." Shima says proudly while taking on the answer to Sachi's question at the end. 

        'I should've seen that one coming. God this guy just doesn't quit does he? Though I suppose Sachi and him will get along just fine considering how flirtatious she is as well." (Y/n) thinks to herself, having a gut feeling Shima Sachi will be good friends.

        "Haha, yeah sure you flirt. (Y/n) he flirts just like me hahaha." Sachi responds to the flirt while laughing about to (Y/n).

        "Well that's just lovely isn't it, maybe now you can practice your new pick up lines on someone other than me." (Y/n) sarcastically says to her friend with an eye roll.

        "Ooooh, so it seems shy quiet girl has a sassy side, I like." Shima states while getting into (Y/n)'s personal space with a suggestive eyebrow raise, which was making (Y/n) extremely uncomfortable. (Y/n) didn't like have her personal space invaded by people she barely knew, especially from what happened in her past, the girl could barely handle a shoulder touch from a passer by, but knowing Shima's.. personality it was nerve racking to her. She didn't think he'd actually do anything, but it didn't make her any less nervous. Luckily before the pinkette could get any closer to her, Sachi stepped in.

        "Hey pal, too close. No one as flirtatious as you is allowed any where near my innocent little (Y/n), but that doesn't mean you can't flirt with me." Sachi spoke with a wink while getting in between (Y/n) and Shima to create some space for her friend.

        "Great now there's two." Suguro and (Y/n) say in unison causing them both to blush and turn their heads away.

         "Looks like there's two Bon's now too." Shima says with a smirk as Sachi, being her trouble maker self, shoved (Y/n) into Suguro which caused an even more awkward situation.

        "I-i'm sorry Suguro, Sachi why the hell did you shove me?!?" (Y/n) yelled at Sachi after backing away from Suguro to give them both some space.

        "Sorry, I guess my hand slipped, hehe." Sachi spoke laughing nervously afterward. (Y/n) just rolled her eyes at her friends pathetic excuse for a lie. 

        'Geez Sachi is such an enabler, but I'm glad she's here, she makes feel like I can be myself.' (Y/n) thinks to herself while smiling at her friend, she wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.

        "Oh! Suguro, Konekomaru, Shima I'm sorry for not saying this earlier, but thank you guys for helping me get to my classes this morning, I really appreciate it. Without you guys I'd probably still be looking for my second class." (Y/n) says to the trio with a chuckle and a smile.