The first encounter

A bright blue sky with no clouds in sight, it's a perfect day for new transfer student (Y/n)'s first day, or so she thought. Starting a bit after the begging of the school year is a bit strange. It's not too far into the school year yet, but people have already formed their cliques and friend making wasn't her forte to begin with. Along with any material that could've been important to learn that she missed due to starting school late, needless to say the (H/c) haired girl was nervous... extremely nervous.
     The girl has been sprint walking for the past five minutes trying to find her classroom. She has no idea where it is so she's aimlessly wandering in the hopes she can find it. She's already late which caused the girl to move even quicker, it's surprising she's not sprinting at this point. After a few more minutes of borderline sprinting she finally arrived at her destination.
     A knock resounded from the wooden door which caused all chatter beyond it to cease. A muffled "come in" was heard as the girl slowly opens the door.
     "U-um excuse me. I'm the new student. I apologize for being late I-I didn't know where I was going" (Y/n) speaks in a timid voice, holding her belongings close to her chest.
     "Ah (Y/L/n) (Y/n) I presume?" The balding professor questions.
     "Uh y-yes, that's me." She states in response
     'I'm so glad he didn't yell, I probably would've lost it. Today's been hard already and its not even noon' (Y/n) thinks to herself as she awkwardly stands in the doorway.
     "Let's see where could I have you sit hmm..." The professor pauses for a moment while examining the room before he continues "Ah, (Y/n) you can seat next to Suguro. Suguro raise your hand so she knows where she's going."           The professor finishes with a smile.
Suguro obeyed the teachers order and rose his hand. He didn't seem bother with the notion of having a new seat partner, it quelled (Y/n)'s fear a tad bit but not by much. He's a tough looking boy, pretty muscular, a blonde streak going down the middle of his head and had quite a few piercings. He seems like a cool person to her but in her mind the likely hood of them becoming friend is zero to none.
     'He'd never be friends with me, he's too cool. Everyone else seems to dislike me so he probably will too.' The girl thought sadly to herself.
     "Well (Y/L/n) to your seat." The professor speaks taking (Y/N) out of her thoughts.
She hadn't realized she was just standing there when the professor spoke up. 'Way to go idiot, it's been two minutes since I got here and I already made a fool of myself.' (Y/n) thinks as she walks to her seat, but to add insult to injury, while she was lost in her thoughts again she trips and falls causing all of her items to spill over the floor. The other students begin laughing at the poor girls mishap. She trys to gather her stuff together as quickly as possible not wanting be the laughing stock of class any longer than she has to. To her surprise a pink haired boy begins to help her gather her things.
     "It's fine, I got it." She speaks softly to the pinkette while not making eye contact. The (H/c) haired girl wants nothing more than to go back to her dorm and pretend like she doesn't exist, or at least, not to be here at the moment.
     "But of course I have to help a girl that is good looking as you out, what kind of man would I be if I didn't?" The pink haired boy says with a wink.
     "H-huh, w-w-wait, what? I-" The girl stutters while her face turns a bright red caused by the boy's comments.
     'I-is he flirting? flirting with me? That's impossible people don't flirt with me ever. What is flirting, am I dreaming? well this definitely feels more like a nightmare. How am I supposed to even respond to this?' The girl's thoughts ran through her mind almost spiraling her into an abyss until she was shaken out of her thoughts.
     "Shima." Two boys said in unison with annoyance laced in their voices. One of the boys was a short and is seatted next to Shima's spot and the other is the person who (Y/n) is supposed to seat next to. (Y/n) and Shima stood up in response to the other two boys speaking.
     "Come on, do you have to flirt with every girl?" The short one questioned the pinkette as Suguro aggressively took (Y/n)'s stuff out of his hand and he gave it back to he rightful owner.
     "Th-Thanks." The girl said quietly while brushing a stray hair out of her face.
     "Sorry guys, I can't help it." Shima says with a laugh while shrugging. The trio heads back to their seats, which (Y/n) quickly follows behind.
     "Alright. Now that that's over, let's get back to the lesson, shall we?" The professor says quite confused.
     As class began (Y/n) thought she'd finally be able to take a breath and to think over the events that just took place, but boy she was wrong. Apparently the class was having a debate on random subjects, the professor said it was to show how people think individually and show differences in one another. It also didn't help that the flirtatious pink haired boy was sat behind her and didn't really care about the debate. Though, to be fair (Y/n) wasn't interested in the debate either, she had enough social interaction for today and she wasn't ready to start talking to the class that just laughed at her. She just wanted to hide in her books and be ignored like always. Lucky for her though, even with Shima's continuous flirting, class seemed to end relatively quickly. However with the end of class it presented her with another problem. Most of the students were out of the classroom before (Y/n) even stood up.
      "*sigh* Now where do I go?" (Y/n) asked herself quietly. What she failed to notice however, one of the few people who were still in the classroom was the pink haired pervert.
      "Need some help beautiful?" Shima says from behind her responding to her question.
      "AAh!" (H/c)ette exclaimed.
      "Awe, that scream was so cute" The pink haired prev said as (Y/n) slowly backed away.
      "Shima! What have Konekomaru and I told you over a hundred times, leave the girls alone!" Suguro yelled at Shima with a very irritated tone.
     "Aw, come on Bon. Besides she looks lost I was just trying to help." Shima says sulking. Suguro just rolled his eyes and glared at him in response.
     'I don't like this. Why couldn't Sachi and I be in the same class? Does she even want to see me? Jeez I'm on the verge of crying and I just want this day to be over already' She thought frantically to herself. Sachi is (Y/n) only friend, they have a long history together. They haven't been apart since they first met, nothing longer than an hour anyway.
     "You're freaking her out!" Suguro says getting more and more irritated by the minute. While Suguro was scolding his perverted friend (Y/n) starts walking in a random direction, not wanting to waste anymore time to find her next class.
      "Hey wait! Look I'm sorry for being, up front, with things, but really you look like you could use some help." Shima says with a hopeful smile. (Y/n) wanted to respond, but she trust her voice right now. So instead she showed the pink headed boy her schedule, in the hopes he'd get what she was trying to say.
     "What about your schedule?" Shima asks confused.
     'Of course he wouldn't get it.' The girl thought as she mentally faced palmed.
     "I think she needs help getting to her next class Shima. Remember the beginning of class? She said she was late because she didn't know where to go." Konekomaru says with a smile, which (Y/n) nods when Konekomaru finished confirming his theory.
     "Perfect we'll take you to your next class then. Here let me see your schedule." Shima asks her and she listens
     "*Gasp* Sweet! You're in our class next" Shima states excitedly
     'Of course I am, great now I have to deal with his flirtatious ass next class too' (Y/n) begrudgingly thought.
     "...Not only that, Looks like you have all the same classes as us." Suguro speaks while examining (Y/n) schedule
      "*Sigh* We better get going, otherwise, we're gonna be late" Suguro speaks while walking out of the classroom and presumingly in the direction of our next class. (Y/n) was standing in place in shock.
     'Okay, hang on a second. What? For starters, what are the odds that we all end up in the same class, not just for two, but for all of them. Secondly why are they helping me? They have no reason to at all, they don't even know me. Finally why does this Shima guy keep flirting with me, I heard them say he flirts with everyone but I don't know, usually people stop after a while don't they?' The (h/c) haired girl think drastically to herself until she was ripped from her thoughts.
     "Hey are you coming or what? I'm not gonna wait all day!" Suguro says while sticking his head back into the classroom. She was so lost in her thoughts she hadn't notice she was still just standing in the same place as before
     "Y-yeah, sorry." She says as she rushes out of class to catch up with them.
'Oh boy, this is gonna be a long day' She thinks to herself catching up with the trio