Hidden Emotions

As the day progressed the trio of boys lead the (H/c) haired girl to each of her classrooms. During each class period (Y/n) would have to endure the constant attempts of flirting from Shima and the scoldings he got after from his friends. The classes themselves were relatively easy for the girl, despite the constant distractions. It was also a lot less stress inducing for her now that she wasn't late...or the laughing stock. Although, she did take notice very quickly that the pinkette shouldn't be in the upper classes, by the looks of things he got into advanced classes by plagiarizing off of the other two. (Y/n) also saw that Shima talks quite a bit especially when traveling the halls, however, (Y/n) didn't add much to the their conversations which caught the attention of the pink haired boy.
        "How come you aren't talking much (Y/L/n)?" Shima questions her curiously.
        "I- I just don't talk much, that's all and please, just call me (Y/n), I'm not used to being called by my last name." (Y/n) says to the pinkette hoping he'll just go back to talking with Suguro and Konekomaru. That and from feeling a bit awkward due to being addressed by her last name. Being from America, she simply just isn't used to it yet.
        "Okay (Y/n)-chan, if you insist. With you not talking much, you must be one of the shy quiet types then, huh." Shima says with a smirk.
        "Wha-what's that supposed to mean?" (Y/n) questions him nervously.
        "Shima! Would you knock that crap off already!" Suguro yells at Shima angrily for what seems to be the thousandth time today.
        As Shima was being scolded by Suguro the (H/c) girl starts to take notice of the fact that their little group was getting quite a few stares. Whispering can be heard amid the other students as well, but there are only a few (Y/n) is able to make out.  She heard things like, "is that the new girl? Why is she with Suguro? how is she not scared of him?" 
        'Why are people staring at us, it makes no sense. Suguro isn't scary in the slightest, I've seen far worse. Though, I guess they wouldn't know that, would they?' (Y/n) thinks to herself
        "Are you wondering why everyone is staring at us (Y/n)? That's because Bon here, has what you call an angry and unapproachable face. So most people don't hang out with us, so they're confused why you are." Shima states which angers Suguro a bit, which doesn't surprise the (H/c) haired girl that much
        "Hey! Why don't you just shut up already?" Suguro or 'Bon' says to Shima
        "See, that's what I'm talking about (Y/n). Angry and unapproachable" Shima says while pointing at Suguro's face.
        'If looks could kill I'm certain Shima would be six feet under at this point. It's like he's asking Suguro to punch him right in the face. I don't think he's that bad, also why do they keep calling him Bon, is it a nickname? Maybe I should say something.' (Y/n) thinks to herself and decides to act on her thoughts.
        "Suguro isn't that scary at all. I've seen scarier, plus it's not like his mean or anything. You guys have been helping me out pretty much all morning, so he isn't scary, at least not to me." She says to the three which they all looked a bit shocked, but before they could respond she continued "Also, not to be rude or anything, but I've noticed, Konekomaru, Shima, you call Suguro 'Bon' a lot, is it like a nick name or something?" She asks, curiosity getting the better of her.
        "Yup, it's a nickname for him. All he's friends call him it." Shima says enthusiastically
        "Yeah, we've been calling him that for, I don't even know how long." Konekomaru adds to Shima's statement. While Suguro was still baffled by the girls previous statement. No one has every really defended the boy before, not in the way of saying he's not scary looking, so it meant a lot to him
        "Ah, I see." She says in a somewhat melancholy tone. 
        'It must be nice having people there for you all through out life. I know I Have Sachi, I love her like a sister, but sometimes I feel she just sticks with me out of obligation. She'd probably be better off without me. I've been holding her back, thinking about it now i suppose I'm kinda unapproachable too. My expressions are usually blank aside of people I'm close too, it kinda makes me look like an evil robot. Not to mention if I start focusing on something too hard it starts to look like I'm super pissed off. While Sachi is so good at talking to people and making friends, I'm not. She probably having a great time with out me there to burden her with my problems, I wanna go back to to dorms' The girl anxiously thinks to herself, try to remain composed.
        "Hey (Y/n), did you hear me? We're off to the cafeteria now, come on!" Shima says to the spaced out girl, getting her attention.
        "R-right sorry" (Y/n) says catching up with the trio.
        'I hope I can find Sachi easily when we get there.' She thinks hopefully as their little group walks in the direction of what she assumes to be the cafeteria.