chapter 1

No one's pov

After checking her patient she sighed in relief and looked at the partner of her patient . "Baby is doing fine and it's healthy as well as mother . But still she needs to take some vitamins . Also unlike last time make sure to visit twice in month" Jennie said and removed her gloves and throwed used gloves on dustbin . "Thanks doctor" the pregnant women said while standing up by the help of her husband . "I will prescribe some vitamins make sure to take them " Jennie said and sat on her chair . The couple nodded and Jennie heard a knock on her cabin's door . She saw a familiar figure so let her in . "Done with all shifts jennie?" Jisoo who is also a doctor asked letting out a big sigh . Jennie looked at jisoo and nodded . "We will go now then doctor " the couple said and leave from there after getting a nodd from the doctor . "Have any plans for today Jen?" Jisoo asked . "No let's just have some Japanese food what you say?" Jennie asked the older doctor while putting her belongings on a drawer . "Yeah let's do it then..." Jisoo agreed and the two doctors went out from Jennie's cabin while talking . They were almost leaving but then two ambulance stopped Infront of them . Jennie and jisoo saw between two patients one was a pregnant woman who seems to be on her 8th or 9th month . The pregnant women's situation was critical . The second ambulance's door opened and they saw one men came out  . His whole body was covered with blood . Few nurses and two or three doctors ran towards the ambulance . Jisoo and jennie looked at each other and sighed . "Let's plan later" both of the doctors said together . Since it was night time there are just few doctors and as Jennie who is best doctor for deliveries will definitely handle critical cases like this . Both of them wore their coat which was on their arms . Jisoo rushed towards the man and Jennie to the pregnant women . "Prepare  OR quickly" Jennie said while checking the women's nerves . "Doctor Jen we cant do the delivery right now" another doctor said . Jennie completely ignored it and glared at nurses . Nurses took the women in OR .
"We have to do C section delivery otherwise the baby won't survive" Jennie said to the other doctor . "We don't know who should we save first an-" the other doctor was cutted off by Jennie . "Doctor tzuyu our priority should be the mother and the child equally and nurse what happened to the women ?" Jennie asked the nurse who was beside Jennie and doctor tzuyu . "She and her husband got into a accident . We informed her family members they will be on their way" the nurse replied and Jennie nodded . She went inside OR along with Doctor tzuyu . Jennie wore gloves and surgery outfit . "She already have lost alot of blood doctor" Doctor yeri said to others . "We can't waste our time . We have to do the surgery right away" Jennie said checking the women's condition once again . "But her family " One of the doctor said . "We have no time to wait for her family " Doctor yeri said . Tzuyu,Yeri,Jennie looked at each other and nodded .

After a good 3 hours the OR's red light turned off . Jennie came out from the room . She saw one lady in her mid 50 and one boy who seems to be in his 20 looking at her with teary eyes . "Is my daughter and grandchild okay?" The lady asked . "Ma'am the mother's health isn't good yet but the twins are doing well . She can just pray for mother's life " Jennie said and hearing her word the lady fall on ground crying her heart out . She left from there followed by Yeri and tzuyu . She washed her hands and opened her coat . It was 1am . Jennie let out a sigh . She looked at her face in mirror . She haven't slept for 35 hours . Jisoo came into Jennie's cabin . "How is the man's health?" Jennie asked jisoo who sat on a chair relaxing herself . "He is just fine." Jisoo replied . "Will you go to home?" Jisoo asked Jennie but Jennie shook her head . "My shift will again start from 4am so there is no use of going home for this much time . What about you?" . "Me? Not sure...I will just sleep here lol . Chaeyoung and Lisa went home early today..their luck" jisoo said drinking a glass of water . Jennie let out a chuckle and sat on a chair . She turned on the A.C  . "Good night jisoo"  . The doctor fall asleep .

It's been two hours since jennie and jisoo is sleeping on their different cabins . Jennie's beautiful sleep was disturbed by a nurse . "Doctor Jennie there are no doctors expect from you and doctor jisoo .and there is a patient ." Nurse completed her sentence . "I will take care " Jennie stood up and wore her coat and went to the ER . She saw one man is laying there and another man just standing there . "Who is the patient?" Jennie asked . "Him . Actually we were doing concert and he fall from stage . He sprained his ankle alongside he couldn't breathe properly " the man said and jennie nodded . The doctor checked the patient's breathings . "Kindly please leave Mr" Jennie said to the other guy who just left . "Name?" Jennie asked the patient while checking his ankle . "You don't know ? Huh what a shame I'm taehyung Kim taehyung" taehyung said  . "You seems to be totally fine..why bother to come?" Jennie said . "Anyways I will prescribe some medicine for your ankle and Don't overwork"  . "Thanks and wait" taehyung gave an envelope to Jennie . "What's it?" Jennie asked curiously . "My concert's VIP tickets . It's 4 here by the way..make sure to come" taehyung said . "I will see" Jennie replied and left from there .
On the other hand taehyung touched his heart . "She is beautiful.." taehyung said to himself .