chapter 18

Taehyung's pov

My daughter called me dad for the first time. I can't be more happy .  There were happy tears in my eyes.
Ava is now sleeping after spending her whole day running here and there.  Me and Jennie didnt got to talk anyway. I saw jennie coming out of washroom .
"I will wake ava up and we will leave" Jennie said while wearing her long coat. "It's already late night.... Stay here" i suggested which seemed like order. "Uh okay" jennie replied . "Thanks for telling everything to Ava" i broke the ice. "She deserves to know " jennie said looking down. I went to her and held her hand and rubbed it softly. "I'm sorry" i finally said it out. "For everything...from the start till now" i said and she looked at me.  "Taehyung from the start to now it wasn’t your fault... It wasn’t any of us's fault...the situation was too bad . I was scared when one of your fangirl attacked me...all i could think on that moment was just to run away for the sake of ava" she said and hugged me. I hugged her back,and it feels like heaven... I feel like this is what i looked for from past few years . "Never feel guilty for what you did..." she kind of like whispered and we broke the hug. I cant even say how much i love her after years. She was about to go but i pulled her into a hug. "I love you" i finally said it out. She firstly didnt respond but then she finally said "me too".
After few mins we broke the hug.  "I need to go back to my apartment... There are mine and ava's luggage so and we have flight tomorrow as well" Jennie said and i nodded.  She is leaving huh....."i will wake ava up" she said and went towards the room where ava was sleeping . i saw her coming back from that room holding ava's hand.  "Bye appa" ava said in half sleep and they left.....

At morning
(Author's pov)

Taehyung is sleeping on a couch after drinking the whole night.
But then jimin entered taehyung's house as he knows the passcode. "Yah kim taehyung you are still sleeping. Isn't jennie and ava are going back to Auckland? " jimin yelled making taehyung wake up. "What happened jimin?" taehyung said standing up. "Look at the time" jimin shouted and taehyung looked at his phone . But the time didn’t caught his attention but the number of missed calls he received from jennie caught his attention .  "Fuck" taehyung quickly opened the door to go out and jimin throwed car key's on taehyung .  He quickly catched it and ran towards his car.

He started his car and tried calling jennie a few times but no response .  He can't let go of them this time.

At Airport

Taehyung quickly started looking for ava and jennie but no use .  Finally at the waiting area he saw jennie. Ava wasn’t there
He ran towards jennie and as jennie saw taehyung she stood up from her chair. Taehyung quickly came infront of jennie and kissed her on lips. Jennie at first didnt respond but then did. They broke the kiss and taehyung hugged jennie.  "Pls dont leave me" taehyung said crying . "I-i cant leave without you" taehyung said .  "Me too" jennie said also almost crying. Ava also came and there was a family hug

The end

Author : yes it was a messed up book. Mainly cus i lost the track anyways hope y'all enjoyed it