chapter 12

Author's pov

Jennie smiled at taehyung . Taehyung was shocked to see Jennie as well as Jennie but she didn't showed it . "Hi Mr Kim" mark shaked hand with taehyung . "Umm she is Jennie ruby Jane" mark said and wrapped his one arm to Jennie's waist . "It's been a while taehyung" Jennie said . "Ye-yeah it's been a while" taehyung said . "Wait you guys know each other?" Mark asked . "He was my friend during my time in Korea so yeah ." Jennie said . Taehyung nodded cus there was nothing else to say though .
"That's great...i will excuse myself" bang si hyuk said and left . "Well you guys must need privacy so i will just meet some others" mark said and Jennie nodded . Mark left from there and it was just Jennie and taehyung . "So how are you doing?" Taehyung asked . "Good...and about you still an idol?" Jennie said . "Not really  just producing music and still a doctor?" taehyung said while chuckling . "Definitely" Jennie replied . "So your husband?" Taehyung said pointing to Mark . Jennie shook her head . "Not yet" Jennie replied . "That's great.... let's catch up another time?" Taehyung asked . "I will just stay here for few more days so if possible definitely " Jennie replied . "Let's exchange numbers " taehyung suggested and Jennie nodded . They exchanged numbers .
After a while Jennie decided to leave . She went out of the venue and started to look for taxi . "Umm let me drop you as an old friend " taehyung said from behind . Jennie faced taehyung and shook her head . "I will just book a cab" Jennie said . "No use . It will take alot of time" taehyung said . "Anyways let me drop you even I'm also leaving so" taehyung said and Jennie nodded cus she don't wanna stand here for hours . They both got into taehyung's car and taehyung started driving car . The ride was silent expect from few formal talks . Taehyung stopped Infront of jisoo's house and they both got out from car . "Thank you for the rid-" Jennie was cutted off when Ava came towards them and hugged Jennie's thighs . "Mommy" Ava said and broke the hug . "Sh- she's my daughter" Jennie said and taehyung nodded smiling . "What's your name little girl?" Taehyung asked looking at Ava . "Ava Jane" Ava said . "I-i will go now..thanks again for the ride taehyung.." Jennie said and left with Ava.

Author: short chapter... anyways I have a book . I wrote it about 3-4 years ago . It's not uploaded . It's on draft . It's a Jenkai book so should i upload it after editing ? If i get time i will try uploading it with taehyung being 2nd lead . It's like years ago when Jennie and jongin used to date and I was an exo-l that time lol . Cus of that i started watching blackpink and become a blink .