Chapter 13

Author pov

Jennie was shocked by today's incident... After years she saw taehyung then taehyung saw Ava . His daughter . Jennie don't wanna ruin taehyung's family if he had one so didn't told him and also cus she don't want that little soul to get hate from taehyung's fans . Jennie had no options but keep it kinda cool . She can't just act like a stranger and taehyung still haven't forgotten her . This all was a mother's feelings but in a corner of her heart she knew there was something when she saw taehyung . She felt her heart still belonged to him . But she also can't forget Mark . The person who gave Ava fatherly love . She now having feelings towards taehyung means cheating on mark . And if she doesn't meet or talk with taehyung , it will be the worst thing. With all these thoughts jennie fall asleep .

_____________
Taehyung met Jennie after years just to get to know she is in a relationship and have a daughter .  Taehyung was happy for jennie outside but deep inside he was depressed .  Jennie even changed her name.... Taehyung didn’t knew what to do so just decided to go with the flow .  He first wanted to apologise for not supporting her with the pregnancy thing.  Then for hurting her and making her leave her own country and beloved people. Taehyung wanted to hug jennie tight and never let her go but he couldn’t cus he lost the chance years ago.

_____________________

Jennie, Ava, Mark were just hanging around .  Well It's Ava's first time in korea so they wanted to show her around . (author : by the way mark runs a Musical company)
Jennie, mark and ava were on a amusement park and later mark have a meeting with someone .  jennie and ava will also come with him cus ava wanted to . After having fun in amusement park they went to a korean food place and waited for the food to come after ordering. The person who mark was supposed to meet will also come here in any time. "You know Jen this producer who will come now is one of the most influenced producer in music filed...he used to be a idol too" mark said to jennie and she nodded . ava needed to use washroom so jennie went with ava .

When jennie and ava were back they saw taehyung sitting on a chair and talking with mark.  Mark noticed jennie and ava.  Ava quickly went towards mark and sat on his laps. Jennie sat beside mark. "I didn’t introduced you with my Princess.. Well its ava " mark said.  "Ava say Hi to dad's new friend" mark said to ava and ava said Hi to taehyung .  "And well you know jennie so no need to introduce " mark said with a smile and taehyung nodded . The food came along with taehyung's food which he ordered as soon as he came . They all started eating . "Ava get off from dad's lap ..he needs to eat right baby?" Jennie said to Ava . "It's okay Jen . I don't mind Ava staying here" mark said but Ava already get off and sat beside taehyung . Mark and taehyung continued their talking but taehyung's focus was on Ava as he felt a special connection with Ava . "Dad mommy when are we going back to our home" Ava asked . "Princess we will go after dad finish his work here okay ? And if Jennie wants to leave early she can...i don't mind it" mark said and Jennie nodded . "We will go back as soon as possible" Jennie replied . "Why so rush though . I mean you guys just came ?" Taehyung said . "Well Ava's school will start along with my work so gotta leave early" Jennie said and taehyung nodded .
After completing food they went to their sperate ways... Ava and Jennie to jisoo's house then mark to his office and taehyung to his house....

Author : next chapter will be last chapter for mark...gotta miss him lol anyways