chapter 8

Author pov

" jennie is calling you..pick it" jimin yelled at taehyung who just ignored it.  Well It's not like he Doesn't love jennie or smth but he dont want jennie to get hurted and from rosè he got to know jennie decided to not keep the baby which was definitely a lie. "Dont bother me jimina" taehyung said and grabbed his phone from jimin's hand.  He pressed sound button. "How long you are gonna ignore her huh?" jimin asked being actually concerned .  "i dont know" taehyung replied and got a text from jennie.  Which he usually doesn’t get.  "Okay i dont know what to say or what not..if you dont wanna meet thats completely okay i wont force you.  I just thought to inform you i'm leaving korea in few days...if you are comfortable then lets meet if only you are okay with it. Oh yeah also its just a meeting as friends..i will wait for you tomorrow at our usual place" thats what jennie said in text .  "Why you looked so touched? What happend? " jimin asked looking how sad his bestfriend looks after reading something on phone . Taehyung just sat on bed putting his phone on night stand . "Je-jennie is leaving Korea this week" he tried his best to not get cracked..."why? and where she is going?" Jimin asked and sat on bed . "Dont know..." Taehyung said and lied on bed . He closed his eyes and fall asleep.

________________

Jennie was waiting for taehyung in a café . It's actually a café owned by his friend so whenever Jennie or taehyung comes he just shuts the café . "You guys usually come together but why you are alone today?" The owner of café aka taehyung's friend asked . Jennie shook her head . "I'm waiting for him" Jennie replied and smiled a bit . "Oh i see . I saw two luggages on your car. Are you going anywhere?" The owner of café asked . "Humm I'm going to Busan for few days.." Jennie replied . "Why Busan though?" The owner asked . "I'm going to meet my grandparents" Jennie said and that's when taehyung entered the café . The café owner just left from there giving them some privacy . "It's been a while taehyung" Jennie said and smiled . Taehyung sat on chair . "Why are you leaving Korea Jen? Is it because of me ? I will just say that I'm not dating yo-" jennie cutted taehyung off . "It's not like this...I wanna restart my life . I got a job offer and I'm interested in it ." Taehyung sighed . "Where are you going?" Taehyung asked . "New Zealand " Jennie replied in short . "Taehyung i decided to abort the baby... it's hard for me to take care of it . And since you are the father i just decided to inform you " Jennie lied cus she don't want any drama . And even if taehyung actually wants the baby he would just reject it so it's also a kind of test . "It's your wish Jennie...i won't say anything " taehyung again sighed and this time a tear fall from Jennie's eyes . "I wish the best for you Jennie . Take care of yourself and always be happy" taehyung said. They both stood up from their seats and hugged each other tightly . As it's their last hug . Jennie broke the hug and spoke "be happy with momo and best of luck also thanks for everything" Jennie grabbed her purse and left from there crying . Her car drove off . Taehyung now couldn't hold his tears . He also started crying . Even though it's not been a long time since they met but a strong connection they had . Jennie just wanted taehyung to say 'i love you ' that day and taehyung wanted Jennie to say "I won't leave you" both were different from each other but their feelings were same . They both knew in one time they might regret but what's the best is leaving each other even though their heart beats for each other .

____________________

Jisoo hugged jennie tightly and started crying in her shoulder .  Jennie couldn’t manage to stop her tears.  "I will miss you unnie..." jennie said and jisoo broke the hug.  "B-be happy, eat well and don't pressure yourself.  And also" jisoo said and bent down. Jisoo touched jennie's invisible baby bump.  "Dont bother mom and meet aunty as soon as possible " jisoo said Between her sobs.  Then lisa and rosè hugged jennie .  they all started crying .  "Come as soon as possible " lisa said.  "We will make sure to visit you".  Rosè said.
After hugging each other and biding goodbyes they finally letted Jennie go.  " bye guys take care of yourselfs and lets meet Again " jennie said and left.

Author : nope its not the ending.. Can you guys suggest should i do like few years later or taehyung will not let jennie go?