chapter 6

Author: if you don't like abuse or violence then just leave this chapter...also this chapter contains cursing . And the amazing parts will start from next chapter i guess

Author's pov

Jennie was tired of working from morning to late night...she just wanted to go home and rest . Today her shift was at ER so it was tiring . When Jennie looked at time it was already 1am . She changed her clothes into her casual clothes and left from her cabin . She was about to leave but receptionist called her . "Doctor Jennie one girl today came to get your information" the receptionist said and Jennie sighed . "So? She might be a patient" Jennie said . "Ah no surprisingly she said she isn't a patient...and said she will take revenge so you must be careful" the receptionist said   . "Oh okay fine thank you" Jennie said and left the hospital . She got into her car and drove to her house . There were less people in street as it was already late night . She opened her House's door and get inside . Surprisingly her clothes were on ground . Things were broken . It was a mess . She knew something was off so was about to leave the house but that's when a girl came Infront of her and locked the door . "W-who ar-are you?" Jennie was shuttering  . She couldn't see the women's face as she was wearing a mask . But you can tell she is a women by her style . She girl turned to face Jennie . She opened her mask . "You might don't know " the girl said in a deep scary voice . Jennie didn't knew who it was . "What do you want from me?" Jennie asked stepping back as the girl was coming towards her . "Taehyung... you snatched him from me" the girl said while laughing . It didn't took long for Jennie to knew it was a crazy taehyung's fan . "Look we are just friends...we don't have any Relationship other then being friends " Jennie said looking for some thing to hit the girl and ran away . "Does friends make out with eachother?kiss eachother?" The girl asked Jennie . Well Jennie had CCTV cameras in her house so . "Don't misunderstand it's just we were drunk" Jennie said . The girl came close to her and slapped her hard making Jennie fall in ground . The girl sat on ground . She grabbed Jennie's hair and slapped her again . "You bitch" the girl said and again slapped Jennie . Jennie saw knife and quickly grabbed it . "Go or I will kill you" Jennie said and stood up . The girl also stood up laughing . "You fucking bitch" the girl said but her phone started ringing . The girl looked at her phone and then putted it on a table . She grabbed the knife from Jennie's hand and stabbed Jennie on leg . "Ahh" Jennie yelled in pain . "Just try to run and I will make sure to.... you are enough smart i guess" the girl said and grabbed her phone and went upstairs . Jennie knew she couldn't get out from here with these legs . She was on floor . She rolled on the floor and picked her phone which was in floor . She called police . "S-sir someone is on my house...she is attacking me please come as soon as possible and track my phone" she quickly said . "Okay miss we will be here" the police said and Jennie cutted the call . She called taehyung then . Taehyung picked it as soon as she called . "T-taehyung...sa-save me please" Jennie said softly as she heard someone is coming downstairs . "Jennie?what happened? Where are you?" Taehyung said . "Track my location" Jennie said and the girl saw her talking on phone . She quickly cutted the call and slapped Jennie . "You fucking..." The girl didn't completed and stabbed Jennie on arm by knife . "Now die here" the girl said and Jennie started crying and begging for her life . The girl stabbed Jennie on stomach . Jennie's body was almost covered by blood . She nearly can say anything now . She was worried for her baby and crying unconditionally for her baby . "Please don't...I beg you" all Jennie could manage to say . The pain was getting more serious . She looked at her legs and saw blood flowing . That's when police came and broke the door to come in . They quickly arrested the girl . Jennie was laying on floor . They called ambulance . "Miss are you okay?" One police officer said checking Jennie's nerves . "Save my baby please " Jennie said pointing at her stomach . It didn't take much long to officers to understand she is pregnant . That's when taehyung came . "Jennie " taehyung said looking Jennie laying in floor covered with blood . Taehyung quickly went towards Jennie and putted her head on his lap . "Jennie..." "Sa-save our b-b-baby" Jennie said before getting unconscious . Taehyung didn't knew what just happened . That's when ambulance came and took Jennie .