chapter 5

Author's pov

Jennie looked up and saw a girl.  "How dare you seduce taehyung huh?" the girl said.  As staff noticed people are fighting well bullying a girl they told the boys to stop performing .  Taehyung Still Couldn't see who was fighting and Over what.  Namjoon said to stop fighting and staff also tried to handle it but before those girls leave the concert one of them kicked jennie in her stomach . jennie was worried for her baby even though she knows getting kicked in belly at her weeks wont hurt her baby.  Taehyung noticed it was none other then jennie.  He quickly jumped in the coward and helped jennie to stood up.  Taehyung took her to their back stage leaving fans, staffs and members dumbfounded .

He applied ointment wherever he could see bruise or blood . jennie didn’t spoke anything well how would she? She herself in shock . Taehyung putted Bandage where she was hurted . "I'm sorry...our fans are..." Taehyung sighed and wiped the tears which was flowing from Jennie's eyes . "I'm really sorry Jen..it's just ... I'm on fault" taehyung said cupping Jennie's cheeks . "Can you just tell someone to drive me to jisoo's house" Jennie asked . Taehyung nodded . "I couldn't drive you since I cant just left the concert like this" taehyung said and Jennie nodded .

One staff dropped Jennie on jisoo's apartment . As soon as jisoo opened the door Jennie hugged her tightly . Lisa and Rosé also quickly came and joined their hug . They saw already those videos on internet so didn't bother to ask . Everyone was hating her , some were hating for getting into momo and taehyung's Relationship while some were just hating her for nothing . Lisa offered Jennie water and she drank it . "It must be a long day just sleep already" jisoo said and Jennie nodded . Jisoo took Jennie to a bedroom and leave from there . jennie started thinking about what to do or not...she suddenly felt attachment towards the baby.  Thinking about these things she fall asleep...

___________________

"Taehyung we just said you are dating momo but suddenly what you think you did huh?and even there were photos we could Just say its fake but now they will believe you actually are dating that doctor " bang si yuk yelled at taehyung . 
"Why should i care about media play hug?" taehyung asked .  "Just leave " bang si yuk said and taehyung left from there and slammed the door.  He directly went to practice room .  his members were still there just sitting . "How did it go?" namjoon asked taehyung.  "As you all expected " taehyung replied and drank water. "We bulid him and now he is showing power huh" yoongi said. "He cant kick taehyung or us out nor stop our promotion so lets just chill" jimin said making them laugh a bit. "Taehyung do you actually love that doctor? " jin asked .  "i dont know...if i love her or not..." taehyung said laying on floor.  "Yah then how you took this much risk" jhope yelled.  "I dont know" Taehyung replied and closed his eyes to sleep.
"Are you gonna sleep here now?" Jungkook asked . "Just leave" taehyung replied but none of them listened to him and started talking about random things . Well that's how they are . Taehyung fall asleep .

____________________

Jennie woke  up and saw her best friends having breakfast . She joined them after washing her face and brushing her face .
"Morning" jisoo said  . "Good morning " Jennie replied and took a bite of breakfast . "jen will you go with us?" jisoo asked and jennie nodded . "Great then lets plan something for tonight... What about drinks? " lisa said.  "Deal" rosè replied .  "You guys can go i will just take some rest" jennie said and they nodded . "Ah guys I just remembered I need to pick some files from my house so I will join you guys at hospital " Jennie said completing her breakfast and stood up . She wore her boots . "Fine see you" jisoo said and other nodded . Jennie left from there and got into her car .

Well she felt like someone is following her . For being more specific she felt someone is taking her photos but she ignored it and get into her house . She picked few files quickly and left . When she opened her car's door and again felt someone clicking her photos . She was scared so quickly get into the car and drove to the hospital . She entered the hospital and was about to enter the cabin but was stopped by the manager . "Doctor Jennie the chef wants to meet you before you start your shift" the manager said and Jennie nodded . She went to the chef's office and knocked . She told her to come in so she . "I heard you wanted to meet me" Jennie said after Bowing . "I heard V from BTS is your rumoured boyfriend" the chef said . "I'm sorry but there is nothing like this between us . Yeah we are friends and often hangout but we are not what you think Mrs park" Jennie replied confidently . "You know there fans and media came today just to meet you" chef said making Jennie chuckle . "If you want to suspend me then just tell me directly or just kick me out ." Jennie said . well she isn’t the type to beg for job .  "not really doctor jennie.. You are maybe the best doctor out there in our Hospital not Just in our hospital but in the whole seoul you were at number 9 so gotta appreciate you" the chef said making jennie feel proud of herself for the 1000 number time in this month.. "Anyways just wear mask when you are outside " the chef continued and jennie nodded .  "You can go" jennie left from the chef's cabin and got hugged by three girls. "You didn’t get suspended right?" all of them said.  Jennie just sighed and broke the hug. She shook her head as no and once again they hugged her.

Author : well next chapter is depressing but amajin at the same time...btw blackpink slayyed at Coachella