chapter 7

Author's pov

Taehyung cried when jennie was taken to the emergency room.  She was unconscious . taehyung sat on the ground praying for jennie.  Two police officers were also there .  "When she wakes up inform us mr kim. And we suspect that the victim was pregnant so make sure to tell us about the baby's condition" the officer said and taehyung stood up wiping his tears.  "I-i will make sure to inform you" taehyung said. The officers left. Taehyung sat on a chair waiting for any doctors to come out . Tears started making their way from taehyung's eyes .  he for the first time in few years felt like this . scared of losing something precious . thats when taehyung remembered the last few words jennie said. "Save our baby "  does it means....taehyung shrugged off these thoughts . 

After a while one doctor came out from emergency room . "patient is now sleeping. Luckily she wasnt stabbed hardly and deeply. And baby is also fine. As you know she got few cuts so its gonna take time for her to recover. She needs rest" the doctor said and left.  Taehyung felt guilty for what happened to jennie. But he was glad she is fine now.  Taehyung saw lisa and jisoo came running.  "Taehyung how is jennie?" jisoo asked quickly .  "She is fine..." taehyung said and they nodded. Jisoo as a doctor herself entered emergency room and lisa left cus she had patients .  Rosè sat beside taehyung.  "Don't get me wrong but i really Don't wanna see my bestfriend getting hurt.." rosè said playing with her fingers.  Taehyung looked at rosè.  "I know its not intentionally but look where jennie is today...her job her career is on risk..her life is on risk..Isn't it enough? Taehyung if you actually love her then just say it and take care of her...but if you dont..." rosè continued and heavily  sighed.  "Just dont meet her...tell your fans she isnt the one you love..i really Don't wanna see her crying or just Again ending up in this type of situations " rosè said .  Taehyung didn’t knew what to say so just remind silent . "she is Finally enjoying her life just dont ruin it... I beg you " at last words rosè teared up. "I saw Her working hard from childhood and now she finally achieved it so please dont" rosè said and get up.  She went to the room where jennie and jisoo were.
Rosè's words hurted taehyung... But what she said is definitely not the worst...taehyung stood up from there and looked at jennie from the door glass. He blamed himself for whatever just happend.  Tears again started flowing but he quickly wiped them and left from the hospital

__________________________

"Jen Please try to understand..its the best offer you could ever had...just leave korea for now atleast and look you dont even have to do any other things...plus its one of the best hospital in Auckland" Rosè said to jennie holding a file. Well rosè's grandparents are one of the most reputed people in new zeleand. They own few hospitals etc etc.  So somehow rosè managed to get a amazing postion on her grandparent's hospital for jennie. Jennie really doesn’t want it. "Rosie i dont wanna leave this hospital nor you guys..." jennie explained .  "okay dont think about yourself but think about  the baby...you know being a single mother in korea is the worst thing.  The baby will get balmed along with you and since you decided to keep this baby then why? You and baby would live a peaceful life there" rosè tried to convince jennie.  "But this baby have the right to know about his or her fa-" jennie was cutted off by jisoo.  "The one who didnt even visited you after getting to know about this baby.. Its Been a month of you getting discharged from hospital but that asshole Didn't even texted you.." jisoo chuckled .  "What else we can expect your a fucking celebrity and idol" lisa said and rolled her eyes.  "What you are thinking about jen?just sign this paper and leave for new zeleand as soon as possible and luckily It's not a stranger Country for you" rosè said and putted papers on jennie's desk.  "I guess its the best for you baby" jennie said to herself and touched her stomach before signing the papers . "We will visit you in holidays" jisoo said. Jennie nodded.

-----------------

Author : hope you liked the story...