chapter 2

No one's pov

Another normal day for Jennie . Getting less sleep and working alot . She quite enjoyed herself but also felt lonely . Luckily she got her 3 friends by her side . Currently Jennie is checking a 6 year old girl . "Since when she caught fever?" Jennie asked the parents of the kid . "It's been about one week now" the mother replied . "You should have came earlier . Got anything else?" Jennie checked the girl's heartbeat . "She throwed up few times and seems to lost appetite" the mother said looking at her daughter ."even it's more likely stomach flu I could prefer to do a blood test to get sure" Jennie said and sat on her chair . "Make sure little princess doesn't caught cold " Jennie said and pinched the girl's cheeks softly . "Get well soon and be a strong girl" Jennie said to the girl . "I will be a doctor once I grow up like you" the girl said and Jennie smiled . The couple with their girl left . Jennie took a sip of coffee .

Her door knocked and she said to come in . It was a hospital staff . "A boy came to meet you" the staff said leaving Jennie to forrow her eyebrows . "Who?" Jennie asked . "His name is taehyung" staff replied . "Let him come in" jennie still remembered him since he was quite handsome . The handsome tall figure entered her cabin wearing a mask and cap . He soon opened his cap and mask . "Hey Jennie" taehyung greeted ."that's so informal" Jennie replied . "I'm not meeting you as patient so it's fine" taehyung said . " What brings you here taehyung?" Jennie asked . " Well tomorrow I have nothing to do and it's weekend too so let's hangout somewhere? " Taehyung suggested . Jennie was bored as well and she doesn't have much things to do so she agreed . "My shift will start at 8pm tomorrow s-" Jennie was cutted off by taehyung . "Alright then see you Jennie" taehyung left from there .

_______________________

"Where you went to taehyung?" Jimin asked taehyung . "Well remember the doctor I told about " taehyung replied earning a chuckle from Jimin . "Love in first sight?" Jimin asked biting a apple . "Well I'm not sure but her face can't get out from my mind" taehyung said while practicing few dance steps . "I even gave her our concert tickets you know " taehyung said and jimin nodded . "Got her number?" Jimin asked taehyung . That's when realization hit him . He quickly grabbed his coat and mask not forgetting cap . Jimin knows his friend so he quickly throwed car keys and taehyung grabbed it .

_______________________

"Doctor Jennie?" Taehyung asked in reception . "Appointment?" Receptionist asked taehyung but he shook his head . "I'm her friend" taehyung said but receptionist rejected as Jennie said she won't meet anyone in this time . Taehyung sat on waiting chair . That's when he saw Jennie walking while her hands on her coat's pocket . Taehyung quickly approached Jennie . "Woah taehyung...again?" Jennie asked getting shocked . "Let's exchange numbers?" Taehyung quickly asked . Jennie grabbed her pen which was on her pocket . She wrote her number on his palm . "Taeh-" Jennie was about to say something but cutted off by a nurse . "Doctor Jennie C section delivery" nurse said . Jennie looked at me and waved before leaving .

_________________________
Jennie's pov

Unfortunately I couldn't save the baby....I know it's not my fault since it was born dead . It's now time to inform the family . The mother is unconscious . I came out from OR . They looked at me with ray of hope . "Who is the guardian?" I asked . One man came Infront . Tears were flowing from his eyes . "I'm sorry we couldn't save the baby . You can meet your wife after a while" I said . The man didn't respond . He was froze . I just patted his back and went to my cabin .it was tiring . I cleaned myself and decided to go home . "Unnie are you going home?" Chaeyoung asked me and I nodded . "After few days huh...I will also go to home.. let's go together?" Chaeyoung asked me and I nodded . I wore my casual crop top along with jeans . It was  cold outside so i wore coat as well. Chaeyoung Again came wearing a casual dress.  We went to parking lot. I opened my car's door and sat on driving seat. Chaeyoung sat on passenger seat. Her and my house are close to each other so sometimes we Usually head to hospital together . 

No one’s pov

Jennie entered her apartment .  She changed into pajama .  It was quite late so she fall asleep as soon as she lied on bed.  She live alone so even if she skips Dinner nobody is going to ask.

____________________

Taehyung wore a black turtle neck tshirt along with a black coat .  he didn’t forgot to wear mask and cap. Taehyung dialled jennie's number.  After a few rings she finally picked it up.

'Hi Taehyung ' jennie said . "hey Where are you? " taehyung asked jennie.  'Are you gonna pick me huh?' jennie said with a soft chuckle.  "Yes give me the location of Where you are" taehyung said and cutted the call after getting a okay . He drove to that location and stopped his car infront of jennie. He rolled his car's window.  "I never knew you would look this much beautiful in informal outfits" taehyung complimented well he didnt lied.  Jennie was looking beautiful wearing a mini dress with heels. Jennie said thanked taehyung and got into his car.  "Thanks for giving me your one day .  had breakfast? " taehyung asked jennie and she shook her head.  "You are a doctor yourself Jen" taehyung said and started driving .  the ride was fun.  Admiring each others visual and talking about their work . taehyung stopped infront of a cute cafè.  "Lets have breakfast " taehyung said and jennie nodded.  They went inside the cafè and ordered .  When their order came jennie took a bite first.  "Its feels heaven... So tasty" jennie replied showing her gummy smile.  "I love it" Jennie couldn’t stop herself from complimenting . taehyung was Just looking at her with a smile. "Lets watch a movie" taehyung suggested after jennie and he ate breakfast .  "its been years since i havent watched a movie in theatre " jennie said.  "Then its great" taehyung said and opened car's door for jennie.  As soon as she got in taehyung also sat on his seat and started driving .  "the weather is perfect today " jennie said looking Through window. They reached movie theatre .  Taehyung brought pop corn from food counter.  They decided to watch train to busan. The movie started . 
There were mixed emotions .  Sometimes jennie and taehyung screamed or sometimes almost cried.  There was a time when jennie held taehyung hand and scratched it with her nails. Taehyung Just looked at her and smiled.  Atlast jennie teared up .  Taehyung gave her his handkerchief . 
As the movie ended they came out from theatre .  "Lets go to amusement park"
Taehyung said and jennie nodded .  They went to amusement park.  "Lets ride roller coster" jennie said and taehyung hid his face.  Jennie laughed at taehyung .  "Aww someone is scared " jennie teased taehyung .  Finally they were on roller coster.  It started.  Taehyung started screaming .  seeing this jennie held taehyung's hand. The ride was like this.

_____________________

It was 6pm .  They were walking on a park .  Jennie hugged herself as it was cold.  Taehyung noticed it and opened his coat. Taehyung made jennie wore this.  "Thank me later" taehyung said and jennie who felt insects dancing on her stomach smiled.
After walking a while in park jennie now had go to hospital .  Taehyung stopped his car infront of the hospital . "thanks for today..." jennie thanked.  "Umm Are you single? " taeghyung asked jennie.  "That was out of nowhere by the way yes" jennie replied .  "Great Let's hangout any other day" Taehyung said and jennie nodded .