chapter 16

Author  pov

In past few days taehyung could always spend time with ava or hangout .  Jennie was mostly with them cus ava always wanted and taehyung didn’t had any problems with it.  Jennie is kind of feeling better .  its not like she forgot mark cus even if she want she couldn’t.  Mark is the person who took care of her and stood by her side when no one was there. After mark's death ava always could search for him but then spending time with taehyung kind of helped her forgetting mark.  But still ava Doesn't know taehyung is her own father .

Jennie was placing dinner on table when door bell rang.  Ava opened the door and it was ofcourse taehyung . "Princess " taehyung kissed ava on cheeks and entered the apartment .  "Oh hey jennie" taehyung said with a smile.  "Hey " jennie replied also with a smile and continued her work.  "Lets have dinner first..taehyung can you please help ava to wash her hands? " jennie asked and taehyung nodded .

They finished their dinner and ava already fall asleep .  Jennie and taehyung were on balcony .  Jennie placed two wine glasses and wine bottle on coffee table.  "Wanna have some wine?" jennie asked and taehyung nodded . jennie poured some wine on her and taehyung's glass.  She took a sip.  "We are going back to Auckland " jennie said and taehyung just nodded kinda shocked and sad.  "Ava's house will start and my work..." jennie continued.  "I hope its okay with you" jennie said looking at taehyung .  "Its fine...i'm just worried for ava. You told her mark went back to new zeleand and when she will go back there she wont find mark...at least for her mark is her father " taehyung said taking a sip of wine.  Jennie was shocked hearing ava think mark is her dad.  "No she knows mark isnt her father...i told her you i mean her dad lives somewhere far away from new zeleand" jennie said .  "wha- oh i thought she thinks mark as her father.. As i saw her calling mark 'dad' so i thought... " taehyung said.  "Can i ask you something? " taehyung said kind of hesitated .  jennie nodded.  "Do you and mark lived together?...its okay if you dont wanna answer.. Its quite personal i know" taehyung asked but jennie shook her head.  "We were friends but before coming back to korea we got into a relationship... Mark loved me but.." jennie stopped saying looking at taehyung .  "You loved or love him right? " taehyung asked.  "I never loved anyone else expect.... Y-you" jennie said and drank wine.  
There is a awkward silence .  "what about you and momo?" jennie asked breaking the ice.  "Me and momo?" taehyung asked being confused .  "I mean you both were dating right?or still dating? " jennie replied .  "no it was just a media play... We Didn't even talked with each other properly" taehyung replied .  "Oh i see...so are you in a relationship? " jennie asked but taehyung shook his head. 
"By the way when are you going back to new zeleand? " taehyung asked.  "After 3 days" jennie replied .  "you should leave now its already late" jennie said and taehyung nodded.

Author  : sorry for short chapters... Its really hot here and i hate it.  Anyways  i'm again ran out of ideas.. You can give me some suggestions if you want.  It will really help me...