01.06

Victoria entered Banner's lab, after her 'little chat' with Rogers, and saw Stark and Banner working on the monitors
trying to find the cube. Stark was going on how Bruce should visit his beloved building. "I promise a stress free environment. No surprises." Stark said, just after shocking Banner with one of the tools. Banner mumbles an "ow", as Tony looks into his eyes to see if he'll change. "Hey! Are you nuts?" Rogers yelled at Stark while walking closer to the trio. "Jury's out! You really have a lid on it. What's your secret? Mellow jazz, bongo drums, a huge bag of weed?" Stark asked Bruce. Victoria giggled at the last suggestion. Rogers looks at the agent, still flustered from what happened in the hallway. "Is everything a joke to you?" Rogers asked Stark. "Funny things are." Stark grins. "Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny. No offense Doctor." Steve said with a stern voice.

"It's alright. I wouldn't have come aboard if I couldn't handle pointy objects." Bruce says while looking down at Loki's staff. "You're tiptoeing it, Big Man. You need to strut." Tony said as Victoria giggles. She could see Captain getting pissed off by the minute as he's talking to Tony. It was amusing to her. As much as she likes to piss people off, it's even funnier when other people do it to each other. "You need to focus on the problem, Stark." Steve ordered. "And what do you think I'm doing? Why did Fury call us in? Why not before? What isn't he telling us? I can't do the equation, if don't have the variables." Stark says while walking to a monitor. "You think he's hiding something?" Rogers asks. "He's a spy, Captain. He's thee spy. His secrets have secrets." Victoria backed up Stark.

For past couple of months at SHIELD, Victoria has noticed things. The weapons and armor was getting upgraded. She didn't think it'd take this long to make vests and gadgets. "It's bugging the two of you isn't it?" Stark asks Banner and Devereaux. Victoria stayed quiet, as Banner replies, "I just want to finish my work here and-" "Doctor?" Captain interrupts him. Banner removes his glasses and looks at the three curious heroes. "A warm light for all mankind, Loki's jab at the cube. I think it was meant for you, Even if Barton didn't tell Loki about the Tower, it's all over the news." Banner said to Stark. "The Stark Tower? That big ugly-," Steve pauses as Tony glares at him. "Building in New York." Steve saves himself. "It's powered by an arc reactor. Self sustaining energy source. That building will run itself for what? A year?" Victoria asks Stark. "It's a prototype. We're kind of the only name that has clean energy right now. It's what he's getting at." Tony informs the group.

"So why didn't SHIELD call Tony in on the tesseract project? I mean, what are you doing in the energy business anyway?" Banner asks Tony. "I should probably look into that. Once my description project finishes breaking into all of SHIELD's files." Tony says while walking towards Steve, offering blueberries. "I'm sorry what did you say-" Victoria gets cut off by Tony. "JARVIS has been running it since I hit the bridge. In a few hours, I'll know every dirty secret SHIELD has tried to hide." Victoria was quite curious to see what SHIELD was hiding from everyone. The file she was most curious about was her youth training. She wondered why her parents put her in the program. She barley even remembers her parents. Even today, she doesn't know much about her background. She didn't know her parents names or if she had any siblings. "And you wonder why they didn't want you onboard." Steve says walking towards Tony. "An intelligence organization that fears intelligence? Historically, not awesome." Tony says while fidgeting with with the monitors. "I think Loki is trying to wind us up. This man means to start a war, and if we don't focus, he will succeed. We have orders, we should follow them." Captain says. "Yeah, following orders isn't my style." Tony rolls his eyes. "And your all about style aren't you?" Rogers said, getting frustrated with the selfish man. "Of the people in this room, who is A, wearing a spangly outfit, and B, not of use?" Tony claps back at Captain who is furiously glaring at him. "Just find the cube." Steve grunted walking out of the room. "And you've pissed him off." Victoria says getting up from the chair to sit on one of the counters. "That's the guy my dad never shut up about? Wondering if they should've kept him on ice." Tony said pointing towards the door, Captain walked out of. "The guy's not wrong about Loki, he does have a jump on us." Victoria said while observing the magical staff. "What he's got is an acme dynamite kit, and it's going to blow up in his face. And we are going to be there when it does." Stark smirks.