01.10

Clint, Natasha, Steve and Victoria were inside the quinjet, on their way to New York. Tony was on his way to his tower, where Loki was. The group had no idea where Banner or Thor were since the hellicarrier was attacked, by a brainwashed Clint. Approaching the big city, the crew saw a portal to outer space forming from the Stark tower to the sky. Extraterrestrial creatures, the Chitauri. The quinjet stopped in front of the balcony of the tower, where Thor and Loki were fighting. Loki looked up at the aircraft and shot it down with his scepter.

The jet was spinning, Steve and Victoria hung on to the top rails, as Clint and Natasha tried to lower the jet down easily. The jet crashed and landed in the middle of one of the devastated New York streets. Clint opened the giant back door so everyone could exit. The crew ran outside, "We gotta get back up there!" Steve yelled over the commotion. They ran towards the bank until they heard a loud growl. They looked up, where the portal was forming and giant Chitauri creature flew its way down.

"You're kidding, right?" Victoria whispered to herself. Steve glanced at her, then back at the monster. When the huge creature flew by the tall buildings, more Chitauri soldiers would fly out of its side. "Stark, are you seeing this?" Steve said. "Seeing, still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he showed up yet?" Tony replies through the team's earpieces. "Banner?" "Just keep me posted."

--------

Taking out her pistol, Victoria shot as much Chitauri as she could. With Romanoff by her side, it seemed like they wiped out all the ones that came from the portal. But they were wrong when more pilled in. "Did they ever say anything about fighting alien robots in S.H.I.E.L.D.?" Natasha asked while fighting off the strange monsters. "Nope." Devereaux said while shooting one of the alien's head off.

--------

Chitauri heads, legs and arms everywhere. It seems like the Avengers have been fighting for years, but it was really for a little while. More and more of the ugly monster started to surround Clint, Natasha, Victoria and Steve. Suddenly, the extraterrestrials were electrocuted, signaling Thor was here. "What's the story upstairs?" Steve asked the Asgardian. "The power surrounding the Cube is impenetrable."

"Thor's right. We gotta deal with these guys." Stark informed the group. "How do we do this?" Natasha asked the group. "As a team." Steve said. Victoria smiled as she reloaded her gun. "I've got unfinished business with Loki." Thor informed. "Yeah? Well get in line." Clint said, adjusting one of his arrow heads. "Yeah? Well, save it. Loki's going to keep his fight focused on us, and that's what we need. Without him, these thing could run wild. We got Stark up top, he's going to need us to-" Steve was cut off by an engine running. The super soldier turned around and saw Banner on a motorcycle. "Well, look who finally showed up!" Victoria smirked while pushing her hair out of her face. "So, this all seems horrible." Banner said while looking around at the destruction. "I've seen worst." Natasha said. "Sorry." Banner said while looking at the red headed spy. "No, we can use a little worst." Victoria blurted out. "Stark, we got him." Steve informed. "Banner?" Tony questioned. "Just like you said." "Tell him to suit up, I'm bring the party to you." Stark informed the group. They saw the Iron Man suit fly towards them with the giant following him. Thor gripped his hammer as Natasha looked at the monster in disbelief, "I don't see how that's a party." Banner was walking towards the Chitauri, "Dr. Banner, now might be a good time to get angry." Steve informed the man. "That's my secret, Cap. I'm always angry." As Banner finished, he quickly transformed into the giant green mutant, the Hulk.

.