01.07

Victoria was meters away from a furious green monster. She helped Natasha up, before they could've been  smashed to death by Banner. "Devereaux! Run!" Natasha yelled as they climbed up the metal stairs. The Hulk was pulling every piece of the walkway down trying to catch the assassins. Devereaux and Romanoff took turns shooting at Banner, but it only got him angrier. "We need to split up!" Natasha yelled. "What? Are you crazy?" Victoria yelled back. "It's the only way we'll lose Banner!" Victoria was hesitant, then jumped in between pipes.

It got quiet, too quite. Victoria looked between the pipes, she was behind, and reloaded her gun. Then she heard the loud growl. She ran as fast as she could and ran into something. Or someone. It was Thor, she panicked. "Banner, he transformed! I don't know where Natasha is but I think Banner is chasing her." She said quickly. "Get to the control center and help Fury, I'll handle Banner." Thor instructed before running off.

The brunette was completely lost. Every time she rounded a corner, she felt like everything was the same. Destroyed labs, smoke from the fires, people on the ground either wounded or dead. She went through a door way and quickly hid behind a wall, because of flying bullets coming towards her. She waited for the compelled agents to shoot at her again so she can get a clear shot. One of them was coming her way. She grabbed a throwing knife from her boot to got ready to throw it. When the agent rounded the corner, he was going pull the trigger until Victoria jabbed knife into his neck.

She went towards the doorway and she saw Rogers hanging from a cable. She turned on her earpiece and heard Stark yelling "Cap, hit the lever!" And Steve yelling "I need a minute here!" "Lever, now!" Victoria climbed up the rails and ran towards the lever, "I got the lever, Stark!" She yelled over the harsh winds. She yanked the red lever down and helped Steve climb up. "What the hell were you doing down there?" She said while punching his arm. "I slipped." He chuckled. She smiled and giggled until she heard Fury's voice from the earpiece, "Agent Coulson is down." Her smiled faded, "Medical team is on their way." One if the medics on board said. "They're here, they called it." Fury said. Coulson's dead. Victoria walked away from Rogers and Stark and headed towards the control center. Walking as fast as she could she bit her lip and and refused not to cry. She was fuming. Victoria stopped then punch the wall, repeatedly, closest to her. Coulson was so close to her, aside from Fury, he taught her everything she knew. Coulson was like a father figure throughput her youth training program.

Victoria heard footsteps walking towards her, she wiped her tears as fast as she could and turned around. Its was just Rogers. He walked closer to Victoria and observed her, her eyes were watery and puffy, she had a mad look in her face and her knuckles were bloody. She was hurt. "Are you okay?" He whispered. She tried avoiding his eyes but she broke, "No." She cried into his chest. He held the girl in his arms and stroked her hair.

.