01.11

Everyone was assigned their positions, Clint and Tony were the eyes in the sky, Banner was, not sure what to call him but whatever he can get his hands on, meanwhile Rogers, Thor, Romanoff and Devereaux were on the ground.

Rounds after rounds of bullets, it felt as if this battle was going to be non stop. Victoria felt too grounded, her main goal was to get up to the Stark Tower and kill that green curtain draped son of a bitch. "Devereaux! Stay focus, we can save Loki for last." Steve shouted over. "Whatever you say, Cap." Victoria rolled her eyes.

--------

"Victoria, there's civilians trapped on 3rd street, get them to the subway or a small shelter away from the impact." Steve yelled over the impact of the explosions, "Got it." She signaled a thumbs up.

Running over to the street, whilst taking down the Chitauri on the way. Victoria escorted the people to somewhere safe, she stopped and looked at the children and their parents, hugging on to each other for dear life. Her facial expression softened as she saw the children with tear marks running down their cheeks and crying, she felt sympathy. She wanted to make all this madness to stop with a finger snap. Victoria shut her eyes and opened them, stay focus.

---------

After making it all the way to the penthouse level of the building, walking out the elevator, Victoria held a tight grip around her pistol. "Pleasant to see you up here, Ms. Devereaux." Loki taunted. "Wish I can say the same." Victoria sneered, while aiming the gun at Loki.

"I get it, you're furious. I killed one of your friends." The smart ass Asgardian smiled while holding his hands up in defeat "If you want to end me, then do so." Victoria cocked her gun back and placed her finger on the trigger until Loki spoke up again, "But, if you end me now, you won't hear what juicy secrets I found out about your parents." The brown eyed woman froze. "Ah, I see I found a weakness. Agent Barton showed me some information SHIELD was hiding about all of you so called, Avengers. Let me tell you, your parents were very problematic people." "You're lying." "Now, why would I lie about something like that?" "Because you're a dickhead!" Victoria shouted as she held the gun up again. "Shoot me, you don't find out. Don't shoot me, we can have this conversation someday." Loki tried to convince the girl.

A loud growl as heard coming from outside, as the two looked outside the window they saw the Hulk flying in. Victoria looked a the green monster in shock. He tried attacking Loki, until he threw a tantrum about being a God and being treated with respect. Banner grabbed Loki and smashed him into the floors and walked away.

"I can close it!" Natasha's voice rang through the earpiece. "Can anybody copy? I can shut down the portal!" "Copy, do it." Victoria said with a monotone. "Do it!" Steve yelled. "No, wait!" Tony stopped. "Stark, these things are still coming down!" "I have a nuke coming in to town, and I know just where to put it." Tony hinted. "Tony, that's a one way trip." Steve tried to convinced him.

Everyone looked up into the sky, and saw the Iron Man suit carry up a nuke through the portal. "C'mon Tony." Victoria mumbled. Nothing was happening. Tony was nowhere to he seen. "Close it." Steve told Natasha. The portal closed and the Iron Man suit was falling from the sky, escaping the close. Everyone sighed in relief.

Banner managed to catch Stark on time before hitting the ground. Everyone was safe, but New York City was a mess.

.