1. The Beginning

(Moaning sounds are heard from the room)

"Ahhhhh, ahhh yesss ohhhhh." Kwan was moaning as her client was satisfied by her treatment.

After a long round, the rich guy gave her 1,000,000 won tips and left.

He covered herself in the blanket and took the money, and smiled. This was her 4th time getting this much money.

Whatever, what all sluts want is ass, pleasure and money.

And that's what Kwan was, a slut in a stripper club in the ally of Daegu Street.
But she was different from others. Something different about her made her different from others.

She packed up her stuff and left for her home.

As soon as she came home, she took a long, long bath but cried while taking a bath.

--------
In that area,

There lived a powerful Mafia king who was even stronger than the government itself.

Life was terrible for anyone who messed up with Park and Jeon.

Let's introduce them...

Name : Park Jimin
Age     : 28
Work  : Mafia king
Personality : Bossy, rude, heartless, dirty minded but soft to only his people.
Spouse :  none
He is an orphan. He has a stepbrother.

Name : Jeon Jungkook
Age     : 26
Work  : runner up king of Mafia, good at computers and is a nerd.
Personality : kind, sweet boy, polite, looks innocent but is way worse, a big book insect.
Spouse: none
He is also an orphan.

Both of them had different mothers, but both of them were closer than brothers.
Their mothers died due to some cancer and tumour.

Their father, to honour and remember their mothers, he gave them their mother's surnames.

--------

~
(In the mansion)

Both the brothers are sitting in the hall, doing their own thing.

Jungkook, being a nerd, was working on the laptop, and jimin was watching the phone.

"Let's try something new, jungkookaa." He said while putting his left leg on top of right.

Jungkook looked at him and frowned, waiting for him to continue.

"I have found this website called "The Daddy's daegu Mommy." Let's try some of their girls. Or maybe let's buy one."
Jimin said with a smirk while scrolling in his phone.

Meanwhile, jungkook looked at him with a "done" face because this was something which jimin commonly did or it was more like a hobby.

Fucking up sluts.

"I am not doing all this hyung, so you do this yourself. I am not interested." Jungkook said his dark aura eyes starting at jimin. 

"Don't give me that look, baby." He said while scrolling in his phone.

Jungkook was annoyed and deeply sighed and got back to his work.

~
(The next day)

Kwan on her way to the club. It looked like she got an order again. It was around 7:45 pm.

She entered the club and found 2 handsome men near the bar. She was instantly mesmerised by their beauty.

"This is Kwan, one of THE BEST SLUT here." The club owner said to jimin.

Made You Mine  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें