9. After all you belong to me

Jungkook read the letter and was crying alone in the corner. He told Kwan everything except their relationship. He never mentioned that their was a time when both of them fell in love with each other.

The reason he never said it is because he saw how much she cares for jimin and loves him a lot, so he didn't want to break that.

But jimin's bad truth couldn't be hidden, more so jungkook said everything.

Kwan got to know everything about jimin's evil doings now. She felt heartbroken and used up by him. But that heartbreak didn't last long.

Kwan felt that Jungkook was hiding something more. She didn't have deep feelings for jimin it was just that she was a bit emotional and sensitive person.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was trying to push her away from his life so that the past doesn't affect their future. He loved her indeed but wanted good for her.

Kwan was getting annoyed day by day, looking at his behaviour.

~

"Why don't you just just tell me already jungkook ? Why is it so hard ?" Kwan was all angry and asked him.

"It's just not important, Kwan, so better don't ask." Even jungkook was annoyed.

"Who is thus FLOWER then, huh ?" She asked, but jungkook ignored her question and turned his back on her and was folding his clothes and arranging them in his closet.

Kwan held her hair in frustration, but then a thought hit her mind. She had a small smirk on her face. She said,

"Fine then, Jimin will be back in a week soon. I will make sure to get fucked up by him hard without PROTECTION." She said emphasising the word "protection."

Jungkook was stunted and stopped what he was doing. She said again,

"He might not love me now, but he will love me soon. I will make him fall for me." She said while wiping away her dramatic tears. She doesn't realise that she has just woken up a beast.

A beast that will devour her with no regrets.

Jungkook got angry, super angry. His veins popped out, his eyes filled with anger and lust.

He dropped his clothes and tore his shirt in anger and held Kwan by her shoulder and made her sit on the dressing table, and smashed his lips on hers.

He was damn rough. Her lips started to bleed and swell up. He ripped her dress while kissing her still. She didn't stop him even though it felt like he would eat her up.

He threw all her clothes away, leaving her exposed and bare in his eyes. He started to kiss and suck her upper body, leaving purple and bloody red marks. She moaned with pain and pleasure she was getting.

All of this made jungkook crazy each second. He threw his pants away and didn't warn Kwan and entered her, making her gasp hard and tears left from her eyes because of immense pain she had.

It felt like he would rip her in half. He thrusted hard with each second passed by. She held his shoulder, and tears left her eyes, and she moaned in pain.

Later, after a few rounds, jungkook picked her up and laid her on the bed and again entered her and thrusted hard.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU BELONG TO KWAN ?" He asked while speeding up each second.

"J-jun-jungkook..." She moaned his name in pain and pleasure.

"WHO THE HELL FUCKED YOU UP WITHOUT PROTECTION ?" He asked her again and again she moaned his name.

Jungkook stopped and hovered on her and connected his forehead with hers . He used his one hand and creased her face, which was filled with wet and dried tears.

"Who do you belong to ?" He questioned her softly, and she whispered his name.

He felt that her body was shivery and her eyes were closing and each move she took hurt her a lot.

He picked her up and took her to his bathroom. His bathtub, which was huge like a pool. He placed her on the water as the water was warm already. It had button controls.

He entered the tub and brushed his hands softly on her neck to her chest. She stared at him, still tears, and kept falling. He saw that and wiped her tears.

"I don't regret fucking you up hard, it's just that, you are a fragile flower, my flower. In that process, you are hurt. I am deeply sorry. I can't see you in pain. Never." He said while wiping her face with his wet thump.

She still had tears in her eyes, never ending one's. She cupped his face and said,

"I am sorry, jungkooka. I am sorry I couldn't remember you." And hugged him tight. And he hugged her back, patting her back.

She broke the hug and looked at him. Both of them stared at each other. What they both lost was found again. Jungkook held her chin up and gave a soft and simple kiss to which Kwan answered back.

They kissed for long and then slowly moved away. Both of them had a smile plastered on their faces.

"Let's never leave each other again. Never." Kwan said and hugged him tight.

"Of course, never my baby never." He said and hugged her tight as well.

"I love you, big baby." She said and rested her head on his shoulder.

Jungkook was stunt for a moment.

"Did you just call me big baby ?" He questioned her to confirm whether he was hearing things or not.

She looked at him and nodded.

"How do you know that?" He questioned her.

"I don't know, but when you called me baby, this thing is ringing on my mind. It kept saying, "I love you, big baby."" She said and frowned slightly.

Jungkook smiled, thinking that she was getting her memories back. He picked her up, and they got up and went to the room.

The whole room was wet and messy, and the bed was super messy.

"I will umm.....get it cleaned tomorrow ok let's sleep in other room." He said while looking at his room. The mess he created.

"This mess is something we should clean jungkook." She said in a strict yet calming tone.

"You sounded like umma." He said and pecked her forehead, and she giggled.

"After all, I am my umma's girl." She said with proudness in her tone, and jungkook chuckled.

He grabbed 2 T-shirts and left the room, and they both wore t-shirts. Jungkook looked at Kwan's body and pressed his lips.

"Is your paining ?" He questioned hesitatingly, and she nodded slowly.

"Come here. I will massage you." He said and opened his arms for her to come, and she did. He massaged her legs and abdomen, and a moan left her mouth because she felt relaxed.

"Your Moans make me crazy baby." He said with a small smirk on his face.

"You wanna do it again ?" She questioned him.

"Nope. Let's save some energy for next time. We have a bigger problem to solve." He said and kissed her forehead.

"I remember something." She said and sat up, and jungkook looked at her.

"Our first peck." She said with a childish smile. Jungkook frowned and agreed.

"When we both were baking a cake for umma because it was her birthday and you spilled the flour all over the place and I said you looked cute and gave a peck on your lips." She said while staring at him deeply.

Jungkook frowned for a moment, and then he remembered that this happened.

"You are getting your memories back." He said and smiled at her, and she smiled back.

"I am sleepy and tired." She said and yawned. Jungkook giggled and pulled her closer to him. She rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

"Sleep well, my flower." He said and kissed her head and patted her head and laid her down . He also laid beside her, and she came on top of him and slept like a baby, and he giggled, and both of them drifted to sleep.

--------