8. The Past Holds The Answers

The reason why we say "Old is Gold." Is because the past holds and matters more than the future. The past is like a formula that has answers to solve future problems. Past is something which has the reasons and power which holds in future. Past doesn't matter much, but keeping it is like a treasure to millions of answers.

Don't hold on to the past longer because you don't want to waste your future, let alone solve problems.

--------
(22 years ago)

Here, the story begins....

The story has answers to all questions

The answers that are crucial for the future to know....

??? : and.....CUT

Stacy said while getting up from her chair.

"That was awesome, babe." She said to Min-young.

"Hehe, it was nothing. Was it really that great ?" She questioned her.

"Yeah, you are the best with brains and beauty." She said, and Min-young giggled.

They both went out to grab lunch as this was their last week of university and wanted to spend time together, not knowing when they would meet again.

And doing podcasts was their thing like a hobby. Both of them loved doing podcasts and one day wanted to start their own podcast show.

Min-young had her eyes on someone. Someone unique and different. She was in love with Lee Seo-jun, her classmate.
Goshhh, he was handsome as hell. He looked so heavenly beautiful. He was the heart rob of the university. But she couldn't never confess because of her shyness.

On graduation day, Seo-jun came up to her and took out a ring and confessed to her in front of everyone. Min-young was so overwhelmed that she started crying and agreed.

But someone else was seeing this as well. Kang Chul, the biggest Mafia king in Korea. He always had his eyes on Min-young for 4 years. He even proposed to her once, but she knew his dark work, so she rejected it. Which angered Chul. And seeing her agree to someone else made him more angry.

Lee Seo-jun was taking care of half of his father's company so that his father won't have a problem,nor did him. So after marriage, Min-young and him both of them expanded the company to so much extent that the Lee company became one of the top 5 companies in Korea and the top 15 in the world.

Everything was going super well. After their marriage within a month, she was pregnant. Both of them had a daughter. Everything was going on like a beautiful fairy tail, but it didn't last long.

Lee Kwan, 8 years old, daughter of Lee Min-young and Lee Seo-jun, was always bullied in school by the janitors and maids. She was always threatened, but people their but she never complained.

It was planned by Kang Chul. Even though having 2 wives wasn't enough for him. And he lost one but still wasn't enough. By then , Jimin turned 17. Chul gave him his very first murder mission.

Chul found out about Seo-jun more, and he knew that he earned more than Chul ever did. And at some point Seo-jun knew the danger was near so he transferred all the properties and the company to Min-young's name but then she also knew that Chul was doing all this so she transferred all the properties and company to Kwan's name and hid the papers in the bank locker.

Seo-jun was leaving from his company and was on his way to his home, when suddenly he got ambushed. He, Jimin, shot a bullet on his car tire, making it roll and fall. Seo-jun was deeply hurt. He was bleeding a lot. And that's when jimin took a knife and stabbed him mercilessly and burned the car, making an excuse of blast.

Chul reached Min-young's house by then and forced her to marry him. She was OK that the property papers were hidden, and Chul should never get his hand on them. She was threatened to marry him and did what she was forced to.

She got married and, on the first night, got raped. Even though Chul was tons of times older than her, he was obsessed with her. It was never love. All he carried with him to death is lust.

It has been 2 years jungkook lost his mother, and Jimin's mother never loved him. Min-young saw that and slowly started to communicate with him, making him feel comfortable near her.

They would talk for hours laughing, smiling, or even some times crying. But they both grew and greater bonding, which no one else did. She also loved jimin, but jimin never wanted to accept her. All he wanted was her properties and money, just like his mother, a gold digger.

And just like that, 5 years passed, and Kwan was 13, jungkook was 19, and jimin was 22.

Jungkook started to grow feelings for that little thing and even told Min-young about this and she knew that jungkook can keep Kwan safe from everything so she agreed his love towards her but told him and warned him to be careful and he agreed.

Both Kwan and Jungkook got close and even confessed their love but never kissed because, of course, she was too young for that, but they always pecked each other's lips.

One day, Jimin got frustrated because he couldn't find the properties and he went to his father to talk about this but all his father said was that he realised his mistake and wanted to give everything to Jungkook now and wanted to set Min-young free and he didn't wanted to be cruel anymore. This angered jimin more, and he shot Chul. On the spot, he was dead.

Jimin had his ways to hide his body, and he used his thumbprint and transferred all the properties on his name, leaving nothing for jungkook. Meanwhile, Min-young saw everything, but when she was going to call jungkook and tell him. Jimin shot her leg. They both talked for a while, then later jimin shot her to death. Shot her multiple times.

But never underestimate her power. Min-young was an intelligent woman. She knew she would die soon, so she wrote everything, each and every word in a letter, and hid it with albums.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was showing Kwan his tent and his lonely corner in an abandoned building, which he is using now. Both of them were on the Terence holding hand together, watching the sunset while sitting near the edge when junhkook heard someone come. It was jimin holding a bat with other men holding bats as well.

Jungkook tried to protect Kwan, but both of them got beaten up hard. Jungkook was going to fall off the building, but Kwan ran up to his and hugged him tight. Both of them fell down from a 3 floor building, but none of them survived. Both of them ended in a coma.

The doctors told jimin that both of them lost their memories for like 10 years back. Jimin was overwhelmed and happy about this news and threw away Kwan to an orphanage so that later in the future, he could get her back to make her sign those documents once he found out where the property papers were.

--------