12. I Made You Mine

(Jungkook's pov)
(narrating)

After Jimin's death, everything was set and great. The men who helped me in this were paid well. They had their families, and they enjoyed.

And about Kwan, well, she and the baby were doing great. We had to visit every month twice because the baby was super naughty, just like her.

The baby kept troubling us every day and night even though the baby didn't come out of her belly YET. I'm just looking at this, and I think...

How will the baby torture us when he or she comes out ?

Anyways I was preparing myself well. And tolerating Kwan's mood swings, which were swinging really fast.

And about the companies, well, I am doing a pretty good job at that. It was really stressful at first because the company had a lot of pending work and a lot of meetings were held.

But after a stressful day, after seeing Kwan and her smile, it's enough for me to throw my tiredness aside. I feel relaxed.

And you know, she bought tons of stuff of the baby and filled her room with tons of things. Yeah.......its a girl.

She is 5 months pregnant now, and I proposed to her a week ago. And of course, she accepted it. I wanted my marriage to be way new and different and special for her. For my soon to be wifeyyy.

I even took her to a honeymoon before our marriage. To Italy. I know she was dying to go there, and she loves that place, so I thought...why not get married here.

And we stayed there for a month and the day came......the day of our marriage.

I hired tons of maids and 2 doctors just in case if something worse happens, but thankfully, nothing like that happened.

I was waiting for her in the aisle, all nervous and with overwhelming happiness on my face. She came...

She was like a goddess who came directly from heaven. I knew my choices were great. And I choose her. This day was the best day of my life.

It was almost sunset time. There were only us and the priest. The maids and the doctors were the guests.

The priest started with the vows, and we both said yes. And when the priest told us to kiss. This was the moment I was waiting for. The second the priest said those very words. I took her in my arms and spun her around, and kissed her softly. She is my fragile flower.

The maids and the doctor stood up and clapped. She was crying and did I. It was the bestest day of our lives. And this marriage happened with our baby inside her.

We danced and enjoyed it a lot.

In the end, I was with my love..

This was my happy ending...

An ending in which I...