10. You have gone Crazy

Kwan's screams are heard from the Hermon apartment's corridor. Few men and jimin are chasing her.

It's unfortunate how life just betrays us and turns the game around. Life should get punishment for betrayal, but this is all just Karma. And always remember, karma is an all time total bitch.

Kwan is crying all miserable trying to save her life. Where is jungkook you might ask....
Well he got caught by few of jimin's men and got beaten up so yeah, he is still in his mansion. While Kwan escaped.

The corridors are dark. This place is like 18 years old now so it has no proper electricity.

"You are dead today Baby girl !" Jimin screamed from behind but Kwan kept running.

"Damn she is so fast." He told himself and Cursed internally.

Kwan kept running. Her legs were tired she felt that she will faint any minute. She was at the dead end. At the end of the building, on the Terence. The building was 10 floors high so her death was sure if she jumped.

"Get that bitch here." He commanded his guards and she stepped back and touched her stomach while tears were falling form her eyes. The guards got hold of her and dragged her near jimin and all he did was gave her a hard slap which made the corner of her lips bleed.

"Looks like you know everything huh ? Well I am your step brother baby." He said with a smirk. He took out a napkin and started to fold it in half.

"Let's put you in a sweet nap shall we ?" He said and placed the napkin on her mouth and she fainted after 2 minutes. They took her to some abandoned warehouse.

She woke up all panting. She was locked up in a room. She was all sweaty. She got up and started to bang on the door asking for help. There was a small vent like window. She screamed thinking that she will get help but the area was less populated.

She kept looking around the room trying to find something useful but found a rock. She hid it as soon as she heard the door open revealing jimin and his men.

"Looks like my baby is awake." He said and approached her. He held her arm and dragged her outside of the room and made her sit on a chair. The whole room was surrounded by guards. She stared at him deeply. Jimin chuckled.

"Are you trying to scare me huh ? Well too bad I am not scared. I am happy to see you here." He says and throws a pen.

"Sign them." He said in a commanding tone but she stared at the papers.

"And why should I do that ?" She asked him while holding the papers in her hand.

"I am saying you something and you must listen to me baby or else you will face the worst consequences." He said while giving death stares to which Kwan didn't mind.

"Whatever you say whatever you do and whatever your stupid cOnSeQuEnCe is I don't give a damn care." She said while looking at him with a done face.

Jimin smirked and said,

"My consequence is something which you care about the most baby. Wanna have a look ?" He said and opened his phone and showed a video to her.

"JUNGKOOK" She shouted when she saw him at a gun point all beaten up and bleeding. Tears started to flow from her eyes.

"Fine I will sign these but you have to let him go." She said trying to be bold and wiped her tears. Jimin smirk grew more. And she signed the papers. Jimin took them and signed them as well. He was happy super happy.

"Finally the properties, the company is all mine. Yessssss I made your company mine you motherfucker Min-young." He said and got up from his chair.

"Don't call my mother something which you are." She said while resting her head on the chair.

"You look so chill ? Aren't you sad or angry huh ? YOUR FUCKING COMPANY IS MINE." He said because he wasn't satisfied of her look. All she did was rested on the chair and smirked and wiped her tears.

Jimin gave his papers to his attorney and he left with the papers and jimin just glared at Kwan who was just chilling on her chair while spinning the pen in her fingers.

"I acted well, right ?" She questioned jimin, and he just frowned. Her smirk grew more.

"You should have read the papers, baby. I know that's the least you can do as a businessman." She said the few guards chuckled silently.

"You are going insane right ? That your property, your money, and your company are mine, right ?" Jimin said while smirking, but all she did was laugh.

"I can guarantee Mr Park that you will go super insane after finding out a few things." She said and rested her hands on the table.

"You don't know what you just did and what will happen now." She said in a serious tone.

Jimin signalled his guards to be alert, and he came near her and held her chin.

"Trying to play games with me, baby girl ? Wanna get fucked up again ?" He said while the smirk was still plastered on his face.

"You are already fucked up baby. You don't need me to get fucked up again. Just know that you are TOTALLY FUCKED UP HARD NOW." She said and laughed hard. Jimin just stared at her and frowned.

"You really need a doctor, right ?" He questioned her, but she nodded her head as no.

"I am sure you will need a doctor soon, baby. I am damn sure about it." She said.

"You are drunk, Kwan ?" He questioned while being frowned.

"I can't drink now, aishhhh." She said and put her legs on the table.

"My legs hurt a lot, baby." She said and rested her head on the chair again.

"What the fucking hell is wrong with you Kwan ? Your jungkook is all beaten up and bleeding there and your property and money is gone and you are just taking is as if nothing happened !" He shouted at her and she just glared at him.

"Wanna know what happened and what will happen ?" She asked, and jimin nodded.

"You need to be seated then, Mr Park." She said with a smirk, and jimin sat on the chair, curious to know what happened.

--------