5. The Dark Secret has to be revealed

"We will always be together. Promise ?" A teenage girl said.

"Aishh, don't you worry. When we grow up, I will keep you with me and marry you and keep you safe." A boy said.

And they held their hands together.

"Wow, so this is how it's done, huh ?" Another boy said who was a bit older.

"She is mine, so don't you dare take her away." That older boy screamed.

The girl held the boy's hand tight.

That older boy had a bat in his hands, and he signalled other boys, and they also had bats in their hands.

"You both are gone now."

--------

Jungkook just stared at Kwan, who was staring at him already.

She hovered on him and traced her hands on his face. Then, slowly inside his shirt.

She unbuttoned his shirt. And not wasting a time she started to kiss his jawline.

Jungkook's breath hitched each touch of hers. He parted his lips, gasping for air hard.

She slowly kissed his neck, then his chest, touching his hands with her other hand creasing it.

He let out a soft moan. He didn't know what he felt. It was all new for him.

After some moments, she sat up and stared at Jungkook's face while he closed them, still breathing hard.

She went closer to her and he opened his eyes. They were just inches away. She creased his cheek and brushed her lips on his.

At this point, even jungkook lost his control and moved his head and kissed her. She kissed him back.

They both kept kissing. Kwan moved her hand and untied the scarf, still kissing him.

Jungkook sat up, and Kwan was on his laps, still not leaving each other.

Even though his hands were cuffed, he slid his hand inside Kwan's shirt and creased it, and she moaned between the kisses.

After a long kiss, they connected their forehead. Kwan's eyes were half closed. Jungkook moved his hand away and softly called her name.

"Kwan ?" He said.

She just hummed.

"Mind opening my cuffs ?" He said softly.

She got up from his laps, went to her room, and got the keys. She sat on the bed and removed his cuffs.

After doing that, she went up near him and rested her head on his chest, and drifted to sleep.

Jungkook just stared at her and creased her head and then touched his lips. He kissed her. She kissed him back. He didn't know what he should do.

Should he be happy ?

Should he blush ?

Should he be shy ?

He kept thinking and picked her up and laid her in her room.

He pecked his forehead and covered her up with a duvet.

"Sleep well." He said and left.

He went to his room room and laid on the bed, still his shirt unbuttoned.

Tears left his eyes, and he placed his hand on his chest.

"You are reminding me of someone but who ?" He questioned himself and sat up straight.