3. Answers to questions you don't know

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh s-stop, please." A small 8 year old girl is screaming in pain, begging to stob beating her.

"Next time if you make a mistake, then you are dead bastard." An old lady shouted at her and locked her in a room.

"Umma...Appa, I miss you." The girl curled up herself in the corner of the room and slept.

--------

And since after that day, jimin treated her so well and so sweetly that Kwan started to fall for him more day by day by never realising this feeling for him.

This all was new for her and made her blush whenever she thought about him while on the other hand she was mesmerised by jungkook because of his talents and beauty he had.

He was taller than jimin, and jungkook always teased jimin by comparing heights, making jimin angry and annoyed.

Seeing his brotherhood made Kwan smile every day.

Jimin bought tons of gifts for her and even took her out to dates.

Everything is going perfect for Kwan.

--------

"Umma, please don't leave me !"
The little boy screamed.

"Umma, don't leave me here in this darkness. it's scary." He was crying.

"Umma will come for u again. My child, know that I love u so much, my son."

"Umma, no, NOOOOOOO."

she left him....

--------

Jungkook woke up the next day with all sweat and headaches.

He took a bath and came out with his phone. It was really rare to see jungkook without his laptop.

His eyes looked tired, and he was all droppy and looked super tired as if he didn't have proper sleep.

"I have to find out about this before it's too late." Jungkook said to himself and sat on the couch resting his head groaning and moaning in pain.

He had immense pain in his head
Felt like only a hammer could help him, but his thoughts stopped when he felt 2 soft and small pairs of hands on his head.

He felt good and moaned, and he felt great.

The massage was making him feel so good that he started to melt for it.

"Moreee." He moaned loud.

He closed his eyes, relaxing himself.

He whispered something and slept.

"What did you say ?" Kwan whispered.

But jungkook was already fallen asleep.

"Miss.....miss, who ?" She asked herself because she only heard him whisper ''miss, ". And the rest wasn't audible.

She postured his head properly and made him sleep in a comfortable position and moved away.

She sat on the opposite side of the couch and stared at jungkook.

Lost in his beauty again

"You look so innocent and so cute like a baby." She giggled and moved near him and moved his hair from his face.

Her fingers traced from his hair to his forehead and to his cheek

"You're so soft." She said and creased his cheek and smiled.

She moved away when she sensed someone coming down.

It was jimin on a call.

She sat on the opposite side of the couch and acted like she didn't know a thing and nothing happened.