2. Getting along is weird

The next morning, Kwan woke up remembering things from last night. It made her blush, and she got the same feeling in her stomach again.

She was wearing jimin's oversized shirt.

"Did he make me wear this ?" She asked herself and sniffed the shirt.

"It smells like him." And she started to hug herself and blushes hard.

She was disturbed when there was a knock on the door. She looked up, and the door opened, revealing jimin with an unbuttoned shirt.

Her lips parted, and her cheeks started to burn when she saw him. His hair was wet, and water was dripping from his hair, making his aura more dark and mysterious.

He came inside and closed the door and approached her. She stood up from the bed because she was bought by him, and he is like her master and he should obey him and respect him.

(Kwan's pov)

Jimin came, and he sat on the bed near where I stood. He pulled me closer to him by my hand and made me sit on his laps. He snuggled in my neck and gave wet kisses, which made me softly moan.

I held his shirt tight, and he pulled me closer to him by wrapping his arms around my waist. My waist looked so small in his muscular arms.

Well, to he honest, I was taller than him, just an inch (nervous laugh), but he was still bigger than me.

"My brother Jungkook lives with me here, so don't be scared." He told me while resting his head on my chest.

"If you need anything, then the secretary or you can say, Uncle Bob will help you." He said with a smile, which made my heart melt.

He told me to get up and take a bath, and start the work from tomorrow, and I agreed. After taking a bath, I went outside the room, and now was the time I saw the mansion properly.

It was huge with beautiful golden designing on the walls and long, beautiful chandelier hanging on the designed ceiling. It felt like I was living in a palace.

There were 2 staircases making the mansion more classic and modern.

I was coming downstairs and was greeted by so many maids. I felt like a queen. And there was this man who did not dare to even take a glance at me.

His back was faced, and I went around the couch and sat on the dining table. His face was clearer from here.

His hair was black and wet. He had a laptop on his laps, and he was typing so professionally. He was wearing specs, and he looked so damn hot. His perfectly shaped lips and big doe eyes.
His sharp jawline and broad chest.

"Was he jungkook ? Jimin's brother." I wondered.

Goddd......I was lost in his beauty when I was disturbed by a maid asking me what I wanted to eat.

I just told her to bring whatever is in the kitchen, bring that, and they brought tons of delicious food, which I only saw on street boards, and on TVs.

I ate so much it was delicious. I was done with the food and went up to the couch and sat opposite to jungkook.

He was lost in his work. His hair covering up his face. He had a pony tail tied up and his veiny hands typing.

I tried my best not to look at him but godddd......if you were in my place, you would never want to stop looking at this beauty.

To distract myself, I was looking away.

(Jungkook's pov)

I was sending emails to my research community again for the 5th time in a week.

Usually, 2 emails are enough, but this was too much. I was opening other tabs and apps to look for clues but have none.

This fucking property is worth 890 billion won and there are more 6 properties like these.

But these property owners died in a blast or something, which is still mysterious. This case hasn't been solved for more than 15 years.

I was messed up, so I tied my hair in a ponytail and started to work again. I was working deeply, but then later, I felt weird.

As if like someone is watching me. I just moved my eyes to look up and found her. Hyung's baby girl. I still don't know her name yet.

I looked at her and observed her. Her eyes weren't doe but were beautiful. Her hair was black, and her bangs on the side of her hair made her more attractive. She had pale skin, not so light and not so dark. Her nose was small, and her body looked slim. Her lips looked so full, and bouncy.

She reminded me of someone. Someone else also had the same beauty as her, but I couldn't remember who.

I lifted up my head and got full courage to ask her name.

(Jungkook's pov ends)

"What's your name ?" He asked her while she looked at her and flinched a bit.

"Kwan...." She said slowly but was audible to his ears.

He nodded and went back to his work.

She was biting her lips hard, thinking that he might have seen her staring at him, so she covered her face in embarrassment, which jungkook didn't see.

I heard footsteps, so I looked up and found jimin on a call with a smirk.

He looked at me and cut the call, and smiled brightly, looking at me.

He came down and sat beside her and kissed her forehead.

"Jungkook." He called him, and he looked at him with a frown.

"This is Lee Kwan, my girlfriend." He said with a proud smile on his face while his hand was on Kwan's shoulder.

"His girlfriend ?!" Both jungkook and Kwan internally told themselves. Both of them were shocked and stared at jimin.

"I-i am Kim....not Lee." She told to jimin.

"Ohhhhh yeah yeah yeah, my tongue slipped (awkward laugh). This is Kim Kwan." He introduced again.

Jungkook just gave him a nod.

"And this is Jeon Jungkook, my brother." He introduced him to her, and she bowed her head.

"Jungkook." She told herself.

~
(A few moments ago)
(Jimin's pov)

Jimin, after sending Kwan out to eat, received a call.

He picked the call up with a smirk.

"It's confirmed. This is it." The person from other side of the call said.

Jimin smirked, hearing this.

"The name of the owner is Lee Seo-jun
The name of his spouse is Lee Min-young. And they both died in a plane crash mysteriously 7 years ago."

His smirk grew more. "I knew it, yess." He said.

"And the Heir of these companies and properties is Lee Kwan. The person you suspected, sir."

The smirk never left his face, and he came out of his room and kept talking more, then realised that Kwan was looking at him.

"Get me more details soon. I will call you later." And he cuts the call.

(Jimin's pov ends)

Who is Lee Seo-jun ?

What are these properties linked to ?

What does Jimin have to do with these ?

What is Jungkook looking for ?

Does Kwan know about all this ?

Is she being used ?

How did all this start ?