11. Completely Mine

(2 days ago)
~
(Kwan's pov)

"Jungkook." I called him it was almost like a whispers, barely audible to hear. He was sleeping so peacefully.

Tears were flowing from my eyes, and I bit my lips and shaked him more. He just groaned in his sleep and turned away.

I wasn't feeling well since morning, and my abdomen was paining a lot as if someone was inside me, wanting to rip my stomach and come out.

It's been 2 days since we did it that day, and after that, he took care of me well, but this pain started early in the morning.

I didn't feel well. I tried to get him up, but he wasn't waking up. Last night, he slept super late. He was happy and smirking about something I don't know, nor I care because this pain is growing more.

I was shaking him, calling him trying to wake him up, but I suddenly felt like vomiting. I rushed to the bathroom washbasin and vomited mouthful.

My throat was burning, and my stomach was hurting a lot. I puked more. And I came out of the bathroom cleaning everything. I tried waking him up again.

"What is it ?" He said in his sleep.

"Jungkook...." I just called him not able to say anything.

He suddenly widened his eyes and sat up straight. I was sitting on the floor waking him up. He saw me and stood up straight and picked me up and made me sit on his lap.

"What happened ? What are you crying ?" He said while wiping away my tears.

"My stomach is hurting jungkook.....my throat is burning. I feel like vomiting again." I said and snuggled in his neck and cried more, and he just patted my back, not knowing what to do.

"I will change my clothes, ok? I will call the doctor shuuu now don't cry." He kept comforting me and called the doctor.

And before the doctor arrived, I vomited again, and jungkook was holding my ears. It was hurting a lot hurting. The doctor arrived, and he held my wrist and checked my pulse. He was a super experienced doctor, so he knew a lot of things better.

"I think you need to check." He said he held my other wrist, checking again.

"C-check what ?" I questioned him, and jungkook looked worried.

"About pregnancy." He said and got up.

I looked at him all shocked, but jungkook didn't even give a damn care about it. My body was all shivery.

"Why now? Why ?" I told myself as tears formed in my eyes again. I held my stomach, creasing it slowly.

Jungkook spoke to the doctor, and he ordered the guards to get a pregnancy test tube, and he came to me.

He sat beside me, took me in his arms, and we both laid on the bed silently. No one is saying anything to anyone. I snuggled in his chest and silently cried more.

He didn't respond. He just kept his hand on back, creasing it, and stared at the ceiling. He just didn't  know what to react or how to react.

We both stayed like that for about 15 minutes until the guard came and gave us the tube. He handed the tube to me, and I stared at him with my red, swollen eyes.

"Go and check it." He said to me coldly with no expressions. I was heartbroken. At least I wanted something comforting  right now, maybe a hug or a kiss or some comforting words.

I looked down and took small steps to the bathroom. And closed the door.

~
(Jungkook's pov)