012

The camera shifts to show The Golden trio along with Cytherea walking

"Typical," said Harry darkly. "Just what I always wanted. To make a fool of myself on a broomstick in front of Malfoy."

"You don't know that you'll make a fool of yourself," said Ron reasonably. "Anyway, I know Malfoy's always going on about how good he is at Quidditch, but I bet that's all talk."

Malfoy certainly did talk about flying a lot. He complained loudly about first years never getting on the house Quidditch teams and told long, boastful stories that always seemed to end with him narrowly escaping Muggles in helicopters.

Draco had opted to bury himself between his best friends and save himself from the embarrassment

He wasn't the only one, though: the way Seamus Finnigan told it, he'd spent most of his childhood zooming around the countryside on his broomstick.

Even Ron would tell anyone who'd listen about the time he'd almost hit a hang glider on Charlie's old broom. Everyone from wizarding families talked about Quidditch constantly. Ron had already had a big argument with Dean Thomas, who shared their dormitory, about soccer.

Ron couldn't see what was exciting about a game with only one ball where no one was allowed to fly. Harry had caught Ron prodding Dean's poster of West Ham soccer team, trying to make the players move.

Neville had never been on a broomstick in his life, because his grandmother had never let him near one. Privately, Harry felt she'd had good reason, because Neville managed to have an extraordinary number of accidents even with both feet on the ground.

" Why does he not live with me and his mother? " Frank asked the future generation

" It'll be revealed dad " ecoed a deep voice all around the hall

All the heads snapped to the doors of the halls opening to reveal two figures walking in

A man with blond hair and warm chocolate eyes.

And a lady with platinum blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes, she was surrounded by a very calm aura which affected everyone in the crowd.

" Lulu!! " Cytherea ran to hug the girl, who laughed at her antics

" Hello everyone, I am Neville Longbottom. Son of Frank Longbottom and Alice Longbottom nee Fortescue. "

The marauders started teasing their friends while the others looked at the man with their jaws dropped.

Puberty had certainly hit him like a truck.

" Hello, I am Luna Lovegood. Daughter of Xenophilius Lovegood and Pandora Lovegood nee Lestrange " She said in her usual airy voice.