SPECIAL | GREEN AND BROWN

A/n - This is a no VOLDY AU so........there might be a few spoilers. Good luck finding them.......

There might be multiple parts. Enjoy part 1 guys

The first time Cytherea had ever met someone so frustrating in her entire life was when she was forced to attend Uncle Ted's twenty- fifth marriage anniversary

Now, don't get her wrong. She absolutely adored her cousin Nymphadora "Don't call me Nymphadora" and Draco "My father will hear about this". She even had fun with Andy's cousin, Sirius Black, who insisted that any niece of Andy was his niece as well. Although, she loved Remus the best.

Which seven year old wouldn't like a guy who gave them chocolates all the time?

Cytherea tugged at her baby pink frilly frock. The ruffles around her shoulders were irritating her skin and she didn't want to voice her discomfort since her mother had spent weeks tailoring this dress for her.

"SAGE!!" She heard a squeal from her purple haired cousin and ran to hug her.

Cytherea squirmed as Dora and Alex had decided to hug each other while she was in between.

"You both have grown so much" Dora gushed as she led the two towards the food counter "Achilles, leave the chocolates alone, they aren't for you to entirely finish" Dora huffed slapping the back of the boy's head - who whined in protest.

Cytherea gave Achilles a small smile when their eyes met. Achilles did smile back but for reasons Cytherea knew of later.

He grabbed the girl by her arm and pulled her along with him. Cytherea wasn't really alarmed by his behaviour - courtesy of Dora and Draco who had often dragged her places. He led her to the top most floor and stopped in front of a huge window.

"Oi. Potter" he poked his head outside the window

"What?" Cytherea heard another voice answer

"Help a lady out, mate" said the brown haired boy

She heard some desperate whines, which she assumed were because of the steep roof. A boy with the messiest hair Cytherea had ever seen dangled upside - down and waved from outside the window

"Hullo" he grinned widely

She heard the boy beside her mutter something like "showoff" and climbed on the window. He turned to look back at her and stretched his hand for her to hold.

Cytherea narrowed her eyes but accepted his hand. He helped her climb up the window - which she didn't need the help for. And then guided her to the top of the roof where the messy haired boy laid on his back.

There was a small cloth spread over the tiled roof, much like that of a picnic blanket and there was a big basket beside him.

The messy haired boy immediately got to his knees and took Cytherea's hands in his, kissing her knuckles "Harry Potter" he gave her a goofy smile that made her giggle.

Harry's hair was in all directions and his spectacles her resting on the edge of his nose. They were also a little tilted. Cytherea noticed that she had a slight tan and his eyes were green like hers.

"Cytherea Loskov" she replied with a courtesy

Harry barked a laugh and patted the spot next to him "I like this one. Where'd you find her?"

"Just came with Dora. Had chocolates in her pockets" The other boy said bored and kept pulling out sweets from his pant pockets.

Cytherea, genuinely was amazed by how much his pocket could store. She was also a little jealous. Here she had to carry her stuff in a bag while he could just fit them all in a pocket.

"If you don't mind" he gestured towards my pocket and held his hand out "I promise I'll give you 1/3 of whatever I collect"

"I don't even know your name" Cytherea huffed

"Achilles. Achilles Snape"

It had been quite a while since she met the two boys. Achilles and Harry were so different. Yet, somehow they two complimented each other so good.

While Harry was an outgoing, savy, confident and a mama - bear. Achilles was extremely quiet, skeptical and a chocolate addict

Even though Cytherea found the duo quite amusing, she had become frustrated with Harry's comments rather quickly

That boy didn't know when to give it a rest.

"Cytherea. Have I ever told you that your eyes remind of the moss that covers the rocks in ponds. Or the grasshoppers that jump from the grass" Harry sighed dreamily

"Yes, Potter. For the tenth time" Cytherea gritted her teeth

Achilles simply snorted and went back to munching a licorish wand. The most he had said through the entire conversation was that "I bet Cytherea would punch you the chance she'd get"

And Cytherea wholeheartedly agreed.

"Do you like raisins? How do you feel about a date?" Harry wiggled his brows

"Oh, Sod off" Cytherea scoffed

"I've got one" Achilles said "If you were a vegetable, you’d be a cute-cumber"

Cytherea giggled "You’re so sweet, you’re giving me a toothache."

"Hey!" Harry gasped "not fair. I've been calling you beautiful for so long and you're calling him sweet?"

"Maybe, you just gotta try harder mate" Achilles shrugged

And the three fell into a fit of hysterics

"My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in."

"Ewww. Potter"

"No. Wait - why's that actually so good"

A/n

I hope you liked it because this is not my usual writing style. I have a lot of plots in my brain which I really need to not down. So, I got this fabulous idea of writing specials - it helps me calm my brainstorming and I thought you'd enjoy all the drastic plots I have in my head.

Love,
Memo

And do like and comment guys. It gives me motivation to write more