026

"Darling" Ariana said, hugging her son. "I am so sorry, but I must go on a shift tomorrow. Mr. Hunnings says someone has contracted an unknown curse and they are coughing up blood. I'll be out all day at St. Mungos."

"Saint Mungos?" Ariana said loudly "Merlin, I'm going to faint..I can't believe it! I actually did it" She cried

A wave of congratulations rang around the hall and the Marauders got up to hug their little honorary marauder. They knew just how hard she was studying to become a healer, looked like she did it.

"It's alright mum, I understand" Achilles smiled at her mother.

He would never tell her but Achilles personally hated summers. When he was in Hogwarts atleast he could meet his dad. All these years, staying inside - he hated it. He didn't blame his mother ofcourse, she was an excellent Healer and hence was always asked for. He merely wanted to spend sometime with his parents, he felt lonely.

"I'm so sorry" She looked at Achilles, her eyes still tear strained from crying about becoming a healer

"No worries mum, that was the young me" he smiled

"He always say that, doesn't he" Severus scoffed

"He does" Draco agreed

"He learnt it from you" Cytherea added

"I don't think I'll be back for our visit to diagon alley either" Said Ariana guiltily

He should have pieced it together when his mum said she had a shift. What was he expecting, ofcourse he was spending the day alone

"I was wondering if you'd like to spend the day with Cytherea or Draco? Narcissa told me they'd be visiting diagon alley soon"

"I'll go with Draco" Achilles answered. He did want to spend time with Cytherea, she was really interesting. She was never one to talk about feelings and intellectual things, all she saw was how could she make 'now' fun. He liked that, she made him forget about everything else. But, the memory of her being excited about going to diagon alley with his family flashed in his head. Shaking, he looked at his mother.

"That was really stupid of you to think that" Cytherea said "you know frost was really missing Marshmallow and well my mother likes you more than me"

"I still couldn't have intruded, especially when it was birthday" He shrugged

"To-ma-to"

"I'll let Narcissa know" Ariana sighed, hugging her son tightly. It broke her heart to have to leave him, but she knew it was for the best. Especially after the recent uptick in incidents. "I hope you'll behave yourself without me around. Don't give Mr. Hunnings any reason to be mad at me."