019

The screen brights up to show the Golden trio and Cytherea having breakfast when Hedwig brings a note for Harry, that had only two words:

It's hatching.

" What's hatching? " Cytherea Curiously asked and the golden trio immediately sat down to tell her the details

" You're telling me Hagrid has a Dragon egg? " Her eyes widened with amusement.

" Hagrid has a what now? " The marauders yelled in delight

" Hagrid, we told you not such animals in school campus " McGonacall glared at giant, trying to hide the smile that crept her face as she stared at his embarassed face.

If someone told her dragons existed a year back, she would have blankly stared at them and said ' okay'

But now she'd beleive you even if you said Superman was real.

Maybe he was a wizard who had supernatural powers.

" Same " rang out around the hall.

The best thing that had happened to the muggleborns according to them was
' not having to study maths '

A first-year muggleborn crying on recieving their schedules was rather a common occurrence in Hogwarts.

Ron and Cytherea had wanted to skip Herbology and go straight down to the hut. Hermione wouldn't hear of it.

"Hermione, how many times in our lives are we going to see a dragon hatching." Ron whined

"We've got lessons, we'll get into trouble, and that's nothing to what Hagrid's going to be in when someone Finds out what he's doing --"

"Shut up!" Harry whispered.

Draco was only a Few Feet away and he had stopped dead to listen. How much had he heard? Harry didn't like the look on Malfoy's Face at all.

Draco still raised a brow at Cytherea who just shrugged and went away with the golden trio

Ron and Hermione argued all the way to Herbology and in the end, Hermione agreed to run down to Hagrid's with the other three during morning break.

When the bell sounded From the castle at the end of their lesson, the three of them dropped their trowels at once and hurried through the grounds to the edge of the Forest. Hagrid greeted them, looking Flushed and excited.

"It's nearly out." He ushered them inside.

The egg was lying on the table. There were deep cracks in it. Something was moving inside; a Funny clicking noise was coming from it.