015

The screen changes to show The Golden trio along with Hagrid walking in the fields with Cytherea tagging along behind them.

"Nonsense. Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?" Hagrid asked.

" Exactly " ran around the hall

"Who knows. "Why was he trying to get past that three headed dog on Halloween?" Harry said

"Who told you 'bout Fluffy?" Hagrid questioned.

“Fluffy?"  "That thing has a name?" Ron and Hermione simultaneously asked.

"Well, of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish Feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the..." He stopped

"yes?" Harry asked

"Shouldn'ta said that. Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is." Hagrid said.

“But Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it!" Harry tried to reason

"Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher." Hagrid replied.

"Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a curse when I see one. I've read all about them. You have to keep eye contact. And Snape wasn't blinking." Hermione butted in

Cytherea who had been silently listening thought that was bullshit. There were non verbal curses and curses that don't even need spells, moreover counter curses too require not blinking. And Hermione had just read about it, not everything written in books are true.

" That's not true " Hermione said trying to defend the books

" Gilderoy Lockhart" Cytherea deadpanned shutting her up.

She leaned back on her seat smirking in victory.

"Exactly." Harry said

Hagrid signed, "Now, you listen to me, all Four of you. You're meddlin in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel."

"Nicholas Flamel?" Harry questioned.

"I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that. I should not have said that." Hagrid nervously fumbled and left

"Nicholas Flame....Who's Nicholas Flamel?" Harry asked and all four of them shook their heads.

"Lets check the library. They have to have something there." Hermione suggested.