024

Harry is shown with a pin in his hand trying to break Hedwig's cage when the doorbell rang again making him wonder who the persistent soul was. He petted Hedwig through her cage and leaned on the window to get a better look.

Who was that? He noticed the flash of small red hair and wondered if it was Ron - But Ron wasn't so small.

"Look girl!" Vernon howled

The tiny person simply placed the box in their hands on the bank of the bicycle and pulled out a wand from their pocket making Harry grin in amusement

"Y-you can't do magic outside your damned school"

"Yeah, wanna try?"

With a sudden rush of exhilaration and anticipation, Harry's heart skipped a beat as a powerful, undeniable realization surged through him -- that voice, that tantalizing, captivating voice, belonged to no other than the one-and-only Cytherea, the girl he had been not so quietly pinning over for.

He'd long imagined the sound of her melodious voice, and here it was now, real and tangible, as if it had leapt through time itself and reached right into his heart. The sound of her voice was enough to make his heart flutter.

"Younger you was so dramatic" Ron snickered

"Ya? Try not seeing the love of your life for a month"

"He didn't actually" Neville pointed out

"My auntie is the only best lawyer in the entire wizarding Europe and my best friend's father is a professor at Hogwarts and my cousin happens to be an auror - you'd be a fool to think I wouldn't make up some sob story about rescuing the boy who lived, who also happens to be your nephew" Cytherea twirled her wand in her hands. "Now where's my birthday boy, I got up early to bake him a cake"

"That doesn't mean you can take advantage of me" Snape eyed the girl who gave him a wide smile

"Or me" Andromeda glared at her neice

"My little Dora is an auror" Ted bounced the little Dora in his lap who squealed delightfully

"WAITTTTTT" Sirius's voice rang out "you are Andromeda's neice?"

"Ya?"

"Then you're my niece as well"

"I technically am not"

"Shush little niece, come sit with your uncles" Sirius barked a laugh

"I'm not her uncle" James said

"Neither am I" Remus added

"But why"

"Padfoot" James pointed between Cytherea and Harry and Sirius nodded in understanding