016

The camera opens to show Cytherea in her room sitting on top of a pile of clothes

" I have no clothes " she whined, throwing a few pieces back into the closet

The angle changes to show Cytherea's mother, Aurelia walk in.

" Your mom is really hot " Ginny whistled earing a few nods across the hall

" Ginny, that's disgusting"

" What happened" she asked leaning against the door

" I don't know what to wear "

" Here, let me help " Aurelia squatted next to her and picked out a simple white a-line dress and paired it with white sandals.

" This will look modest and beautiful on you " her mother said, handing the dress to her.

Cytherea rushed to the bathroom to change and came back hopping and smiling.

" Your uncle was sad that you decided to spend the day with your friend "

The said uncle pouted earning a smack from his wife 

Cytherea frowned at that. As far as she could remember, her Christmas and New year's have always been spent with her uncle's family. Not going there today did make her feel bad, but this was the first time she had a friend to spend her Christmas with.

Kids from her school always called her a freak and bullied her, so she never even tried befriending any.

Many muggleborns sighed, they too have had been the subject of bullying in their younger years. Some were even abused by their parents and dragged to church for exocrism

" We'll meet up with him for New year and stay with him for the rest of the  holidays " Cytherea smiled, hugging her mother

The scene changes to show Cytherea arriving at the Snape cottage and knocking the door.

Ariana opens it and hugs the girl cheerfully before letting her in.

" Make yourself comfortable, I'll be in the kitchen"

Cytherea nods and makes her way to the living room where Snape was sitting with bundles of parchment in front of him.

" Merry Christmas " His deep voice rang out

" Merry Christmas! " Cytherea cheerfully greeted and allowed herself to fall on the couch beside Snape's.

" How long are you here for? "