1.Fate

The cloud in the sky cleared up, making way for the rays emitted through the burning sun, the wind and nature produced the sound of extreme calmness as they expressed their satisfaction with man's devotion.

Only man and God knew it was not for this calmness.

God is responsive towards his devotee not for this world. since he likes this world, he will spare it from his wrath.

God has spared this world from his fury to destroy this world where his devote was treated worse than an animal.

"What made me alive was my devotion to you, my life, death, and eternity are surrendered to you. all would have been lost without your blessings. my family, subjects and this emperor shall remain forever grateful to you. From this very moment onwards this emperor Agyeya will devote all his love, loyalty, and life to you."

The man reverentially bowed to the vast sea, where the tsunami was retreating. soon, the sea returned to its former calm appearance without a trace of danger that was about to end the world.

The man turned his head to his subjects, all the people were reverentially bowing in the direction of the sea and weeping with joy and relief.

The old and young, the rich and poor all at this moment looked equal, united but insignificant in the face of the great threat of nature.

The man walks towards his subjects in a dignified manner. his every single step carrying an unprecedented amount of strength, conveying to his subjects.

He stood in front of the vast crowd, looking at the crowd and then at the royal family who dare not meet his eyes out of fear, as if they were about to be killed anytime now.

"If a person is incapable of taking responsibility for the power he is handed over with, at the least he could accomplish is not abuse his power."

The man looked at the royal family where the former emperor, Empress, and their descendants were standing, he turns his head to look at the head priest and spoke to him as he slowly walks in front of him.

"I was nothing but a low-caste human being in front of this world, but the word of this respected head priest changed my status overnight. isn't this a burning example to all that class is nothing but a system designed to oppress the weak? aren't we the same in front of nature? what do you say, the head priest?"

The head priest looked at the tall man, with broad shoulders as it seems to carry the weight of this world. people would not believe that this tall, majestic, and knowledgeable-looking person was just a lowly commoner who was made the emperor to carry the weight of this world and rescue the humans from the great tragedy.

"Fate is such a thing and it's out of the control of this sage." said the head priest looking into the man's eyes, which seems to contain countless universes and inexhaustible wisdom beyond human knowledge.

"Indeed. Since that is the case, this emperor announces that from this moment onwards the caste system has been abolished. There shall be no discrimination against anyone regardless of their profession and birth."

"Since I have finished my duties and completed your request, I shall go back to my God. This position is now handed over to the emperor. I hope that the Emperor will keep faith in my God and perform his duties wisely." Agyeya said, as he bowed to the head priest, turned, and walked towards the sea.

Sounds of wailings, blessings, and thanks came from behind as Agyeya's body slowly disappeared into the sea.

All that remained were the cries of the people and the satisfaction of nature.