7. Shikha

At the foot of the mountain, many children were gathered, from 8 years old to 19 years old.

All of them were standing in a neat line from left to right and from front to back, like a small military troop.

There were less than 30 in population but their youthful vigour made it appear a crowded and cheerful gathering place.

Soon a thin and tall man walked in front of them. The man was not too tall but had an imposing aura. Behind him followed a little boy with short hair.

The boys present at the moment all stood in attention as soon as they saw him.

"Master." They all shouted in unison. Their voice was so loud that, it scared all the birds away from their nest as flew all over the sky.

The master looked at this small group of children with a calm and proud expression. His years of work have finally paid off. Looking at their innocent eyes full of vigor for a moment he felt heavy thinking this was the last time he would see their innocence.

"All are here?" Asked the man loudly.

"Yes master" they replied in unison.

"Your today's task is to hunt as many wild beasts as you can. Understand?" Asked the man and they all replied uniformly "Yes master."

"Everyone will gather here just before the sun sets; this time there will be no weapon provided you will have to do it yourself, get down to business." said the man

With that said they all moved forward walking into the mountain without any fear.

Looking at their tall and straight back; the little boy looked at the man doubtfully and expressed his concern
"Guruji, even though they are strong what if they encounter a really strong wild beast like a tiger or a bear? Won't they die? No matter how strong a human is, can he still defeat bloodthirsty wild beasts?"

"Well humans really can not do so but this group is an exception." He explained patiently.

"The reason why I didn't give them weapons is not because I want to test their brute strength. It's simply to test their courage and ..." The man paused for a second and continued "One has to be ruthless and indecisive on the battlefield" The man clearly expressed his attitude and intention through this short sentence.

The boy thought about it and nodded expressing he understood.

......

The group of boys walked for a while then Jata spoke to us to express his doubt

"What do you think Master intends to do this time? Without a weapon, I can do it but I still can't run that much." wailed Jata.

"Of course it's what he always does, making us stronger." Replied one of the boys who was one or two years older than them probably 18 or so. He was called Sarat.

"That and don't forget master never gave a proper instruction so it's up to you to decide what to do."Siddharth gave them a little hint.

" Don't run if you don't want to just use your strength by using your brain. Master never said don't use the weapon." Siddharth said looking at Jata with a smile on his face.

" Ha? Yes! He never said that right I can just crush them with a stone. hahhaha" Jata laughed wildly.

"Shhh! Quite!" Siddharth motioned with his finger on his lips.

He looked at his friend Jata Although he is strong and has a functional brain but acts like a 10-year-old child. He just shook his head they parted ways from there.