13. Disguise

At the Inn

The morning after, people gathered outside the Inn where breakfast was provided.

At this time Siddharth and his brother were having breakfast, sitting on a wide wooden platform on the side of the entrance to the Inn.

"Brothers! Guess what I saw this morning?" Sarat said excitedly

"It's not the king is it?" Gaja asked sarcastically.

"Of course not, brother. It's a beauty, a red hair beauty. She has long, curly red hair and fair skin just like Mina. It's a pity that she has a husband. Nonetheless, she is a beauty." Said Sarat with an infatuated look on his face while recalling that moment.

" Brother, I advise you not to look at people's wives casually. From your description, it seems they are a foreigner. Be careful no foreigner is without power. Unless you want people to collect your body from the sea." Advised Siddharth.

"Siddharth is right. Brother no beauty is more important than your own life." Jata also expressed his concern.

"Tsk, you don't need to scare me, I didn't fall in love with anyone, you see I was just admiring a beauty." Said Sarat while shaking his head in disappointment.

"Tell this to that woman's husband, then we will see how her husband will feel about a nobleman admiring his wife." Gaja dared him while taking a sip from the rice bowl. 

"Don't dare brother I don't dare! I'm not that type of hero. I still want to see tomorrow's sun." Wailed Sarat.

Looking at Sarat's funny expression all of them burst into laughter. 

After finishing breakfast Navin who was the quietest in the group asked Siddharth "Siddharth, what do you plan to do next? we can just sit and idle around for too long, it will arouse suspicion from the local government."

"I know brother, we don't have to do anything, and it won't be long before someone will come to pick up us." Looking at his surroundings Siddharth replied slowly.  

"Who's going to pick us? Brother Siddharth, have you made some arrangements before?" Sarat asked confusingly.

"Kind of. It's been so long now someone has to abide by their previous promise." 

Everyone was a little curious about who Siddharth was talking about but they didn't ask much since they would know it soon anyway.

At this time, on the upper floor of the inn, Mina heard a knock on the door of her room. she went ahead put the stick blocking the door down and opened the door.

as soon as she opened the door a woman in plain clothes entered her room without saying much and closed the door behind her.

"What order Master have for me?" Mina asked as soon as the woman faced her. 

the woman who seems to be in her early 20s, spoke in a voice that seemed to carry vicious venom in her throat, "Don't be so impatient, master has ordered that if Siddharth does not take you into the palace with him, beg him or whatever just try to get into palace however if he insists on taking you with him don't push too much so as not to arouse any suspicion. understand?"

"If he decides not to take me with him, it's useless for me to beg him. you should know it better than anyone, I have stayed with him for more than four years but he does not even have an ounce of familial affection for me, let alone any romantic thoughts." Mina whispered with her teeth gritted.

to be honest she was quite tired of this woman ordering her around if the Master wasn't too busy to handle these trivial matters, he did not want to give any face to this woman in front of her.