2. A request

In the realms of God

The high gates of the palace were opened, and a man walked into a spacious room where the emperor of heaven usually deals with the cases of Gods and Goddesses and reported to his Lord.

The man was wearing a dhoti and an upper garment, which seemed to be made out of the finest of silk, with his hair tied in a bun. Two strings of beads were tied to his bun and were hanging down from his head to his shoulder.

The beads collided and made pleasant sounds as he walked, announcing his arrival.

The man entered the holy room, reverentially bowed to the Emperor got up with his head bowed, without looking at the high place where his majesty was sitting, and announced his purpose.

" Your majesty, the chief God of the immortal palace is seeking an audience with you."

"Hmm," The man hummed and expressed his approval, pointing to the side hall with his eyes.

The man understood and bowed to the lord and returned to the palace's main hall to convey the message to the main God.

.......

In the hall of Nalini

" What brings the king of Immortals to this palace?"

The emperor asked, looking at the man who entered the hall with a solemn expression.

The man looks impressive, just like the name says 'immortal' his androgynous face that looks neither specifically feminine nor masculine is beautiful. 

Once someone sees this face, he will feel as if he has lived for an eternity and has no regret. 

The man was dressed in a pure white garment, which complemented his fair skin. The cloud-like fabric seemed to be flowing on his body like a small stream. His long black hair was pulled back and fell to his waist like scattered ink.

 The man bowed and greeted the emperor. the man looked up at the high platform and spoke to the Holy Emperor.

"Your majesty, your subject has a request. I hope your majesty can fulfill it."

" Let this deity hear it." said the emperor, moving his out of the young man's face and looking into the distance celestial mountain range through the open window.

" This subject has fallen for a human and wishes to be a partner with him for the rest of his eternity."

"Then let it be. so, what's the problem here?" asked the emperor still looking at the distant mountain range.

" I hope the emperor will allow to open the gate of reincarnation for Gods and Goddesses." replied the young man.

" It seems this king is finally aware that the path of devotion won't help him to become a God if he is in love with you 'romantically'. how can a man's desire to possess and love someone be the same as that of pure devotion to his God."

" I can open the gate for him but what can this king do for me in return?" asked the emperor.

"The nectar for this year will be doubled for the palace of the heavenly emperor." Replied the young man without any trace of emotion but the emperor still felt the joy and urgency of the young man.

the emperor laughed in response and waved his hand to indicate that the young man could leave.

the young man bowed and retreated, each step announcing his joys through brisk steps.

the emperor looked at the young man's retreating with a smile and thought to himself 'Well this deity has something to look forward to.'  

"Yikshu." the emperor called his attendant. 

the man with strings of beads tied to his bun entered the room and bowed to the emperor, replying "Yes, your majesty." and then waited for his order.

"Go and inform Makara to open the gate of reincarnation for the king of immortal on a fated day." ordered the emperor.

" Yes, your majesty." replies Yikshu, bowed and left the palace to inform the palace of reincarnation as ordered by the emperor.