3. Sashibana

Sashibana, the palace of immortals

The young man walked into the sacred part of the palace, protected by heavenly soldiers.

He walked into the sacred hall, as the gates opened to welcome him.

He looked above where a golden pot was suspended in mid-air.

There was a cloud of smoke seems to be swimming in the golden pot, seemingly about to flow out of it.

The young man, the king of Sahibana raised his hand waved it down and the pot descended from above.

The king held the edge of the pot with both hands, trying to gather that clod in his hands.

He watched affectionately at the cloud of smoke.

" Wait for the divination of Devrishi, after that it won't be long before we can form a pair and be each other companions for eternity to come." The king spoke as he watched the cloud stir in the pot slowly, trying to convey its joy.

"Agyeya" the king called out, his voice carrying countless meanings but in the end, those were suppressed and only utters his name.

"I will be waiting for you here in Sahibana. You have to come back to me soon."

" I can not bear to part with you, even for a moment."

Although the Agyeya consciousness is in a state of slumber, it can still perceive the fluctuations of energy.

Sensing the sad mood of the king, the cloud of smoke caused the ffinfingersto est on the edge of the pot.

The young man understood the meaning of his gentle cares, understanding the intentions he responded with a bright smile.

The young king would not have been worried if Agyeya had to reincarnate because of being punished or had been a wandering soul.

The man's reasons for his worries rely on the fact that Agyeya's soul is very powerful, and his consciousness is beyond the grasp of many Gods, Goddesses, and Demons.

His soul is a bottomless vase for the absorption of power, virtue, and blessings.

He is already blessed from his birth.

All these conditions make his soul a delicious dish for demons and variants.

The path from the gate of reincarnation to the mortal world is dangerous and full of threats.

The heavenly emperor refused to repair the barrier protecting this path because in his word "This is also a kind of a test for the souls if a soul can not pass this path, is he qualified to become a god?"

Now he can only hope that there should not be any accidents on his journey to the mortal world.

Now Agyeya's soul is in a venerable state so, with a wave of his hand the pot returns to the place where it was before.

Walking out of the sacred hall, he went to the garden, the heart of Sashibana, where Amar fruit is cultivated.

He ordered the fairies to produce more fruit for this year. These fruits need external energy from the fairies working in this garden.

.....

In the garden of Sashibana

There were many fairies dressed in soft crimson-colored clothes, some had braided their hair and some had tied a side bun.

They were tending to the trees and plucking the roots of the vines growing beneath the trees, to prevent them from consuming the energy from those trees.

"Do you know why the king ordered to cultivate more fruits this year?" one of the fairies asked.

" if it is not for the distinguished guest, I can not think of anyone who can make this proposal." another fairy beside her responded.

" Then the guest has a special place in Our Majesty's heart. Right?" she asked curiously.

" It is not your place to find the reason behind the king's intention. Do your work properly and refrain from having any useless conversation." spoke the chief of the garden.

With her interruption, the topic diverted and they resume their task of taking care of those divine trees.