5. Nabajiva Dwara

From a distance, where the vimana was flying, the gate of reincarnation could be seen, where dozens of heavenly imperial guards were guarding the gate.

The gate was made of gold, dotted with red gems, and surrounded by green vines. The gate is called Nabajiva Dwara.

Soon the vimana landed in front of Nabajiva Dwara. the king of Shashibana stepped out of the viman with the golden pot containing Agyeya's soul.

As the young king walks towards the gate he thought about it again and confirmed that there was no need to worry about Agyeya's reincarnation, since the heavenly emperor did not point out any problem with Agyeya's soul.

If the heavenly emperor can surely identify any malicious or variant in the heavenly realm then it should be alright.

The Maharishi also said there should not be any problem in Agyeya's reincarnation. The only concern is it will be hard to predict Agyeya's fate.

The rest depends on Agyeya's will.

While thinking of this he reached the gate. The heavenly imperial guards who were guarding Nabajiva dwara proceeded to open the gate for the young king.

As soon as the king of sashibana stepped into the realms of reincarnation path, he heard the growl of a divine beast guarding the path leading to reincarnation.

The path to reincarnation is not a literal road but rather an azure blue lake, above which the guardian of the lake was circling the lake.

The divine beast guarding the lake, his body in the shape of a snake, shining iron black skin, the scales shining like a sharpened knife with huge wings and two claws with sharp nails that could tear the sky. The golden pupils were full of oppressive air.

The king of Sashibana knelt before the divine beast paying his respect.

The guardian of the lake called Samah looked down at the king kneeling on the ground, and slowly approached him.

"Does the young king knows what he is doing?" asked Samah

"Yes." replied the king.

"Does this soul in agreement with you?" Asked Samah

"Yes." Replied the king

"Very well. Samah can guide the soul to the reincarnation path but it depends on the soul's will to find its way into the mortal world. After handing over the soul to Samah the king has no right to object to what Samah will do, does the king agree?" Asked Samah

"Yes." The young king replied since he had made the decision he was already prepared and knew the process very well.

"There are very few people who will choose this way. Since you have already made the decision there should not be further delay, release the soul." Ordered Samah

The young king stood up and poured out Agyeya's soul into the lake.

Before the soul could touch the water's surface Samah opened his ferocious mouth, bit Agyeya's soul, and plunged into the lake.

Seeing this the young king was stunned. Although he knew the process earlier the moment Samah bit Agyeya's soul he still couldn't control his emotion for a while and almost released his weapon, it's good that he calmed down right away.

The king stood there for a moment and left as soon as the ripples in the lake faded and returned to their previous state.
.......

Samah carried Agyeya's soul to a place that looked like a black hole, with thunder and rain splashing. He released Agyeya's soul into the black hole going downward and left soon after that.

.......

At the same time in the  court of the heavenly emperor

"Why is the urgency?" Asked the heavenly emperor

"Your majesty the remaining aura of the evil spirit of  Ashim River has escaped and has already entered the Nabajiva dwara and has embarked on the journey to the mortal world." Replied Vishakha the eliminator of evil spirits

"The reason?" Asked the heavenly emperor.

"Although it's the remnants of an evil spirit as long as there's no stimulation, it's hard to sense any malice so it also escaped from Samah's eyes too." Replied Vishakha knowing the emperor wanted an explanation

"Hmmmm. It is so. There is no need to chase after it. Since it is fate." Replied the emperor leaving his subjects bewildered.

The heavenly emperor has never let any malice or evil spirit entered into the mortal world and thus his behavior today made his subjects frown and ponder.