The L Word

Harry spent the next few days contemplating his relationship with Severus, they had great sex, they enjoyed each other's company but Harry was left missing something. He had told Severus many times now that he loved him, never hearing him say it back.

Harry was sitting with Severus in his private quarters, drinking Fire Whiskey and sampling a cheese platter that Severus had bought.

Severus took a sip of his drink, raising a brow at Harry staring at him on the other side of the couch. "Something is troubling you, you've been very quiet the past few days, care to elaborate your thoughts?"

Harry turned the half empty crystal glass in his fingers, staring at his lap with a sigh. "Severus...we need to talk." He slowly looked up at him.

Severus saw the saddened expression on Harry's face, putting his glass down on the low table. "Well that's not what anyone wants to hear is it? What's on your mind?"

Harry scooted closer, sitting cross legged in front of Severus. "We've been in a lot of fights...and we've made up but I feel like you've put this wall around yourself."

Severus raised a brow. "Wall?"

Harry nodded. "Every time I try and get closer to you, you've taken a few steps backwards." He pulled Severus's pointy boots into his lap. "I've told you I love you...but you can't return my love."

Severus heavily sighed. "I told you when I was ready I'd say it back."

Harry visually deflated at that remark. "Sev why don't you love me? Don't you enjoy being with me?" He stroked his hand up Severus's leg.

Severus toes off his boots, pressing his foot against Harry's chest. "You know I like being with you, we're together aren't we?" He stroked the ball of his foot down to his stomach.

Harry huffed. "Yes but-!!!" He gasped.

Severus started rubbing his foot roughly against Harry's groin. "Be patient, good little boys who wait get rewarded." He growled lowly, moving his foot in circles over his growing erection.

Harry moaned quietly at the rough movements, leaning his back down on the couch. "You're not listening to m-me!"

Severus smirked. "Oh I'm listening, you don't always get what you want when you want it Harry." He rubbed down to Harry's balls, brushing his toes back up to his shaft.

Harry moaned, fully hard in his black slacks. "Sev! That's not fair!"

Severus moved to the other side of the couch, leaning over Harry with his knees pressed to the cushion. "You want everything when you want it, don't be so selfish!" He snapped lightly, undoing Harry's pants.

Harry inched away slightly, leaning his arms up on the arm of the couch. "What are you doing???"

Severus pulled Harry's pants and briefs off in one swift pull, undoing his own button and zipper of his black pants.

Harry watched Severus strip down to his boxers, scowling at Severus.

Severus saw Harry's angry face. "Are you going to be bratty with me? I wouldn't suggest that." He grabbed his thighs, spreading them roughly.