chapter 15..rest after a long journey

Jace helped Nora softly to remove her clothes..he was so gentle with her..then she removed all her clothes and entered the hot bath..

It was so warm and relaxing..she asked the maids to leave..jace liked to bathe her..he started to massage her and bath her softly..she closed her eyes.."it was exhausting right.." said jace..Nora nodded..

"Alicent tried to propose all that she could..but I can't..I can't betray you..or nerya.." said Nora with a warm tone.." what did she propose.." said jace.

"To marry aemond.." said Nora while looking at the water.."why did you refuse.." said jace.."because I lo_" said Nora but jace cut her " say the truth.." said jace

" Aemond would not sacrifie for me..or anything belong to me..he is just a man his duty to his family..I asked him.. honestly..but he refused to leave.." said Nora..jace looked at her ..he was leaving but Nora held his hand ...

"Please stay..I want you..I knew you love me..and I promise I will..I just need time.. I'm sorry" said Nora.."Nora you would leave me..if he agreed.." said jace..

"I know..but I was wrong.. forgive me.." said Nora to him.. jace's heart was so soft and kind..he stayed with her..she kissed him...he returned her.."still mad right.." said Nora.."nothing" said jace...

Nora put her arms around jace's neck softly.."I have been fighting..I was so scared jace..it was the first time I have been scared like this.." said Nora.. jace's hand massaged her head softly " just relax..you are now with me..I would not let anyone make anything to you..you are under my protection" said jace..

"My protector.." said Nora while kissing him..he returned to her hungry at her.."jace I have something for you..I'm ready to marry..I need to marry you.." said Nora.."I'm glad to hear that..but you still not love me Nora" said jace

"No..I do..you are a perfect man..I need to continue my life with you..I want a children from you.." said Nora with a soft smile...

She closed her self to him..he held her by his hands..put them on her waist..they kissed more and he kissed her neck.."I need children..with these brown curls..these blue eyes.." said Nora flirting with him..

Jace smirked and kissed her more.."we will..I will fuck you morning and night until you carry my child " said jace whispering at her ear..she chuckled then she dried her body..

Jace held her in a soft fluffy dress to wear..she wore it and she dried her hair.."let this favor for me.." said jace with a smile..she giggled and she sat..he dried her hair softly and he kissed her back softly..

"Jace I want to see visenya again.." said Nora with a smile.."I will bring her to you.."said jace..he left and he came back..

She carried her softly and kissed her .." a wonderful princess..I wish to see her grow.." said Nora with a smile..jace smiled and he put his chin on her shoulder..

They looked amazing like that..like a small happy family..then the maid came and took visenya to feed her..jace put his hands on her waist and kissed her..

"You must sleep.." said jace..Nora nodded softly..she laid "sleep with me.. tonight I want you.." said Nora with a smile ..jace laid beside her and hugged her softly..she slept peacefully with him..jace Tangled her hair softly and kissed her forehead..

She slept immediately because she was so tired..jace looked at her with a smile..but he then was thinking about aemond..he took Nora's dragon..he would not be silent..

Jace will go to king's landing..to restore Nora's dragon