chapter 30...burn alive

Nora was so scared..she had been dreaming about fire..and she entered a fire..she spent days with her dragon..she didn't understand the dream..but she didn't care about it..

She was worrying about the baby..she didn't want anyone to know about him..still a secret..

One day when all of the blacks were studying their strategy..they felt an unusual move.. something went wrong...and the dragons started to yell..

Nora laid her baby in a safe place and Walked out...she found all the guards were dead..then she ran to her dragon she found his right wing and his neck were burned....

She looked at the sky and found an enormous dragon..it was vagher..she looked at him with tears in her eyes..and the scary was in her eyes..

She didn't be scared because of vagher...it was because of her baby..

"Go and protect your princess" said rahnerya to the guards..but they all were a little scared...they didn't see a dragon before..and vagher was an enormous one..and then were scared so they refused to help their princess..

"What have you done.." said Nora while looking to her dragon.."you saw nothing.." said aemond with a dirty smirk.." I hate you " said Nora with anger..

Aemond looked at her face..her eyes..her lips..and her body..then he said "Drecarys" ..he said it with a cold tone.. without any mercy..

Nora saw the fire coming from vagher's mouth.. she closed her eyes and let go of her soul..

"NO..I WILL KILL YOU BASTARD" said daemon..he was on his dragon..the fight was between daemon and aemond now.. daemon won't let him live another day...

"My baby" said Nerya with crying eyes on Nora..this beauty turned to aches..her smooth skin turned to a black skin..

Nerya stood and searched for the baby..she went to a place..to find someone.. someone who will protect the baby and arrive him to his father.. rahnerya knew it was the end..and she knew she would not survive..

At night rahnerya was writing for her Allie but she found something on the door..it was a box..she commanded the guard to open it..

"Princess" said the guard with worried voice.. rahnerya put her hands on her mouth and cried with broken heard..it was Daemon's head.. To

"We won't survive..we won't" said rahnerya with tears..

After a while the baby arrived to his father in secret.."oh gods.." said jace with a happy smile and Kissed the little baby softly.."a boy.." said the riven.."indeed..a great prince" said jace while hugging the little baby..

"There is a new.." said the riven"..say" said jace..

"Princess Nora died..she had the baby in the 7th moon and prince aemond killed her.." said the riven..

Jace looked at him with shock.. suddenly he started to hit the riven with anger and started to shout "what the fuck are you saying " said Jace..

"I say the truth my prince...he killed her by his dragon..if you don't believe me go back to Dragonstone..you will find out " said the riven ..

"It must be a jock..it has to be.." said jace with anger and tears..his love..his love of his life dead..dead alone..

Jace started to blame himself..he was sure that maybe if he was there he could protect her..he couldn't understand that no one could ever protect her from aemond..the one_eyed prince

"I will go back to Dragonstone stone" said jace.."why " said Kara.." Nora is dead.. and my family in dangerous I have to be there" said jace..

"My sorry..for hearing that." said Kara "come with me.." said jace..

Lord krigan didn't accept jace's leave..he wanted him to stay in winterfell with his wife..sadly when krigan finally accepted and jace went back with Kara..

He found Dragonstone on fire..all Dragonstone was burned..he saw his mother and his family's Body.. jace cried silently then he screamed loudly..

Now he have no one..he just have his baby the last think from his lover and Kara..

Jace didn't know if he must continue his war..or just leave..

The End..or maybe no