chapter 17... kept his promise

At the morrow they woke up..jace looked at her with sleepy eyes..Nora was wearing her pants and her bra.."it is the most beautiful view" said jace with a deep voice

Nora smiled.."good morning sleepy prince.." said Nora.."hey I'm not sleepy..it was your body and your perfect moans that made me sleep all that time.." said jace while grabbing her softly from her waist..she smiled at him softly..

"Today I am going to bring your dragon back.." said jace while touching her back softly..".. I missed him.." said Nora.."I know..I will bring it for you.." said jace.."thank you baby" said Nora with a smile.. jace kissed her fingers softly..

He softly put her over him and they kissed...the maid entered without knocking..she looked at them then she lifted herself facing the door.."I..I'm sorry princess I thought you were sleeping..". Said the maid.."it's ok..it's ok.." said Nora with a giggle..jace looked at Nora then he left the room..

The maid prepared Nora..she dressed in a black dress with red fabrics..she wore her jewellers then she left her room.."good morning princess " said all of them to her..she smiled too "good morning " said Nora..she softly carried the little visenya.."she looks like her father.." said Nora with a smile to daemon..

Nora kissed her softly.."your grace" said Nora to nerya with a smile..nerya smiled at her softly ..

" The hightoweries sent as a letter..a propose for peace..Otto and aemond Targeyran will be there.." said nerya.."I will go with you.. your grace.. aemond took Nora's dragon..I want to return it back.." said jace..

"Very well" said nerya..she smiled for them..she was happy that finally jace and Nora were happy together..

+++

Daemon and jace went with nerya..but nerya was on her dragon..first Otto was talking with daemon " this message will be said to princess rahnerya.. where is she.." said Otto..jace was glaring hateful for aemond..

Nerya came with her dragon..the knights cleared the path for her..she walked until she was between her husband and her son.."I'm queen rahnerya.." said nerya..Otto started to say the proposal..

Aemond was looking for Nora..Nora's dragon was at the end of the hill.. aemond came with Nora's dragon not vagher..jace was silent..he was waiting for the suitable moment to raise his sword..

"I will not bend for your drunk cunt king.." said daemon.."and prince aemond..I think you should bring back Nora's dragon..it's not yours..and you used your bond with her dragon to take it and used it as a power on Nora..to bend for your family..but she would never do that.. because she is loyal to her family..and her Husband and lover so I think you must bring it back." Said jace to him..

" I will not bring it back until she comes back to me.." said aemond.."king aegon second of his name he cancelled the bethrode between princess Nora and you..and he declared a bethrode between the princess and prince aemond Targeyran " said Otto ..

"Let's finish that" said daemon with anger he immediately raised his sword with jace while aemond did the same..Nora's and nerya's dragons started to scream..nerya looked at her dragon.."no" said nerya..

Daemon lowered his sword with anger but jace didn't..and aemond too didn't lower his sword.."king's landing will have my answer for the morrow" said nerya.."no..I will not leave until I take her dragon.." said jace..

"Let's make it a deal..I won't kill you..it's a little challenge.." said aemond.."I said no" said nerya.."let him.." said daemon..they all left

Just aemond and jace were there..they started to fight ..to be honest it was so difficult to win over aemond.. aemond was a perfect sword knight..jace tried his best.. these challenge ended by jace won..but he lost a finger and a deep cut in his shoulder..

Aemond looked at him..he command the dragon to go with jace..jace rode his dragon with pain ...he bleed too much

When he arrived Nora heard her dragon voice..she ran happily outside..then she saw jace on his dragon..

He promised..and he kept his promise..