chapter 26.. hallway

"still mad right.." said jace while closing the door and walking to his lover.."no I'm not.." said Nora..she was laying on her belly and looking at the window..

Jace lay beside her and kissed her body softly.."baby.." said jace "hmm" said Nora.."I will miss you" said jace.."shut up and sleep.." said Nora.."I will" said jace..they slept..

At morrow

Nora was walking at the court.." princess " said one of the new guards.."good morrow..w..oh gods.." said Nora with a big smile..she hugged him tightly with a giggle..

"I missed you.. really" said Nora with a smile.."I missed you too sweetie" said Charles.."what are you doing here.." said Nora.."I'm the n_" said Charles but jace interrupted the conversation.."ser..I think you should go to your work..you didn't come here to talk.." said jace..

He nodded "your graces.." said Charles and he left..jace took Nora's arm hardly.."what was that" said jace with an angry voice.." who dare you to g_" said Nora but jace grabbed her chine with his hand but he softened his grab.."what was that..don't fuckin play with me.." said jace with anger..

"Just calm down..he is my cousin..my father's cousin..he is just a cousin.. nothing else.." said Nora while putting down his hand and softened her eyes..

"Look..no one dares to touch you..or hug you or just lay an eye on you..get the bottom line..you are mine..and I'm a fuckin obsessive man" said jace..

"I know..I know you are..and I like that.." said Nora while getting closer but jace pushed her on the window and he kissed her roughly..

Nora hugged him while kissing his lips.."Jace.." said Nora but jace bited her lips and he started to kiss her neck..Nora rolled her eyes and touched his hair..

Jace continued his kisses and squeezing her body "jace..we..are_" said Nora but jace cut her words with another kiss.."when you call my name..you make me I want to ride your body and fuck your pussy " said jace whispering in her ears

18+

"Jace we are in public..any one would see us.." said Nora.."it's ok..no one would dare to say a word to a princess or a prince.." said Jace..he returned nora his face was In front of her back..he pushed his trousers and pushed his big cock in her..

Nora moaned..she held his hands.."fuck jace..it's too big" said Nora.."I know baby..your great pussy got narrow.." said jace

"Fuck jace.." said Nora with a satisfied smile..jace fucked her more with lust and grabbed her hair..

They fucked for.a.while then they heard nerya's voice..

Nora prepared her hair and her dress while jace acted like hugging her.."oh..it's so sweet" said nerya smiling at them..

"Your son is a perfect man" said Nora with a smile while kissing his cheek softly..