chapter 28..agree

Jace sent two letters to driftmark..one for his wife and the other for his mother..Nora was so happy and she read the letter..

He missed her so much and their nights..he was checking on her and their baby's health..he told her he loved her dearly..he refused to tell her about the price of bent..

But the more important letter was the one that rahnerya received..he was telling her about the price..he was so confused and he didn't know what should he do.. should he made his duty to his family and his mother..or should he Cared about his wife and her happiness..

Nerya put herself and the throne first..she wrote for jace to agree and accept the proposal she commanded him..marry lady Kara but with a secret away from Nora..she mustn't know about it..till even she get her baby..

The letter took a while.. finally jace received it..he knew his mother would put herself first..so he wasn't confused..he smiled when he received Nora's letter..he put it in his pocket

When he went to lord stark..to share a meal.."what is your answer..my lord.." said krigan.."I accept the marriage..I will marry lady Kara..and I will have my children from her.." said jace..

Kara looked at him and smiled softly.. Kara was older than jace.. but she was a kind woman.. rarely jace and her were talk..and she didn't force him for anything..she once told him " If we married I will always understand your love to Nora.." ..

Kara didn't have the power to say no..she liked jace he was a gentle man..but she saw him very young for her..and she was in love with another man..but she took a word to herself to treat jace and his family well..

"Very well.." said lord stark with a happy smile.."but I have conditions.." said jace.. krigan looked at him.."I want our marriage to be a secret away from my wife..lady Nora is pregnant..I don't want to harm her with these news please..and I promise I will tell her and all people about our marriage and lady Kara will have her place and her respect as a wife and a future mother.." said jace..

"I agree.." said Kara.. krigan looked at her then he nodded.."our men are under your controll from now prince Jacearyce.." said krigan..

Jace smiled and nodded softly..

At night he was sitting with Kara..they were talking.."so..why did Krigan refuse that man you loved.." said jace.." krigan always treats me like a commodity.." said Kara..

"He didn't want me to marry because he was waiting for the perfect lord..and the perfect proposel that he can throw me in.." said Kara..

"Look kara...of you don't want that marriage I can._" said jace but Kara held his hands softly "no it's ok..I just was talking to you..I'm sorry if I said something I shouldn't say..." Said Kara.

"It's ok..we are friends..we can talk about anything" said jace..they shared a soft kiss