chapter 25.. pregnant

After a week

Nora was getting her bath..."you can bear the hot water..I'm surprised" said the maid.."because the Targaryen can bear the heat..the fire runs in our blood " said Nora with a smile..

The maid suddenly held Nora's breast.."how dare you..it's jace's property " said Nora while giggling..

The maid laughed and she said with happiness"when did your last bleed.." said the maid.."oh.. oh my god.. it's about 4 weeks.." said Nora with a soft smile

"Congratulations princess " said the maid..Nora dressed quickly and the whole castle knew that Happy news..

Nora was sitting with nerya and visenya..nerya was so happy.."I'm very happy with that.." said nerya..Nora was so happy.. finally nerya went back to her beautiful smile..

"Darling" said jace entering the room and he hugged his wife softly.."I'm so happy with this news.." said jace..Nora smiled and kissed his cheek..

Nerya left them after she congratulated jace..
Jace bent and softly touched Nora's belly.."god..I hoped for that.." said jace with a lovely smile..

"All of your dreams will happen..you wish for a boy or a girl.." said Nora while playing with her lover's hair..

"A girl like you.." said jace with a smile.."you're a sweet talker.." said Nora.."as always baby" said jace while standing and kissing her..

"Mother will send me to winterfell..to lord stark.." said jace..

"No..I need you jace by my side..I'm pregnant now and me and our child need you.." said Nora..

"Sweetie I understand..but she is now makes me bear the responsibility..I'm the only man here.." said jace..

Nora nodded in silence then jace hugged her softly "I will come back fast..don't worry..and here they all will take care of you.." said jace..

Nora smiled "ok..it's ok..I will wait for you.." said Nora..

.....

Nora and jace were walking to the meeting room.."I will send a letter to the king's landing informing them about your pregnancy.." said nerya..

"No..no " said Nora quickly..nerya looked at her.."I don't want them to know now..maybe they will try to harm the baby.. specially aemond " said Nora..

"No one would dare to enter Dragonstone " said daemon.."you are getting worried too fast.." said jace..

"No I'm not..I just try to protect my child..it looks like you don't care.." said Nora rolling her eyes..

"It's just hormones..".said nerya whispering to her son.."Nora calm down.. it's going to be ok..I promise.." said nerya..

Nora nodded softly and went to her room to rest and eat while the others were discussing the throne's matters..