chapter 27...price

Nora kissed her husband before he went to windfell.."I will come back..don't worry" said jace while kissing her.."I will wait..I love you.." said Nora.."I love you more.." said jace..he bent and kissed softly her belly..

Nora smiled softly at him and kissed him again.."I will miss your big cock.." said Nora whispering with a giggle "..we can do a deal now " said jace while taking off his clothes

"No no...go on..there is no time.." said Nora..jace rolled his eyes"alright alright.." said jace..

"I believe in you.." said nerya.."I won't disappoint you..I promise " said jace with a smile..he rode his dragon and flew..

Nora was watching her husband leave..she smiled and she enjoyed her day with nerya's company.." can I help you..I don't need to just sit and watch you suffer " said Nora..

"Sweetie you have to sit and protect your baby...I'm not doing my duty as a mother for you...I have to take.care of you..I'm sorry " said.nerya..

"Please don't say that..I'm ok and I will be fine.." said Nora with a smile..

__+_+_+_+__+_+__

Jace went to the south..to windfell..he met krigan stark.."who are you.." krigan said..

"I'm prince Jacearyce velaryon...from house Targaryen..I came with a massage from my mother..the queen rahnerya Targeyran.." said jace with confidence..

" My lord..what is your mother's massage " said krigan.."my mother is the true heir to the iron throne.. princess rahnerya Targeyran first of her name..and her half brother Prince aegon Targaryen stole the crown..she asked for your support.." said jace..

"..let's join a meal together " said krigan with a smile..

They joined a meal together and ser krigan was a kind gentle man.."this is my sister..lady Kara" said krigan with a smile..his sister smiled softly and jace kissed her hands "my lady" said jace..

" It's a nice moment to meet you prince Jacearyce " said Kara..jace smiled and looked at her..she was a beautiful woman..

"So prince jace.." said krigan.."jace..let us remove the names " said jace with a smile.."jace..I have a condition for my support " said krigan..jace looked at him

"I will give you 2000 knight..and gave you a suitable number of swords and tool..and I will make it easy for you to cross 'kingsroad'..." Said krigan...

" It's a perfect proposel..but I would like to know the price..of it.." said jace.. krigan smiled then looked at his sister.." the price is..marry my sister lady Kara.." said.krigan with a smile..

Jace looked at him.."but you know..I'm married " said jace.."I know..you married princess Nora..but you shall take lady Kara as a second wife..." Said krigan..

Jace looked at him.. thinking..at the consequences.."it's your choice " said krigan..