morning routine

I've decided that at the start of the chapter I'll give you some random things about Tommy in this fic and who he is

So starting now

He know a lot of language,and i mean a lot

Ask here which language you think he doesn't know and I'll tell you if he does or not!

______________________________________

(Previously)

Ranboo glanced at the clock. 6:30 A.M.

He wasn’t going back to sleep.

_______________

(Still ranboo's pov)

He got out of bed, got dressed and nosily made his way into the living-room/kitchen area. Tommy, one of nature’s light sleepers was instantly awake. He sat straight up and his eyes locked with ranboo. He looked tense, ready for an attack, ready to defend himself. When ranboo’s face registered he instantly fell back onto the couch with a small moan that might have been a greeting. Within seconds he would be lightly snoring, his instincts registering the sounds ranboo made as a friendly.

Ranboo probably should have wondered about that. It was a daily occurrence. Because of tommy’s decision to take the couch he was stuck with ranboo’s shuffling until 8:45 A.M. at which time tommy would be forced to wake up again and walk ranboo to school (at tommy’s insistence, not ranboo’s). Ranboo felt no pity for tommy’s own foolishness. Besides, the Rookie cop would sleep all the day away for his needed six hours and would be fresh and bubbly by 3:15 P.M. when he came to pick ranboo up.
He splashed milk into the Crocky Crunch tommy had laid out for him last night—his way of making breakfast. Ranboo leaned against the countertop. He chewed his cereal loudly as he studied tommy’s bent body. He was slightly too long for the couch.

Ranboo put the bowl in the sink and, as quietly as he could, made his way to the couch. He let himself fall onto tommy’s legs. Tommy jerked again, but his head didn’t lift. Ranboo grabbed the remote and turned on early morning cartoons.

He didn’t particularly like early morning cartoons, but he did get a nasty thrill from bugging Tommy.

“What’s on?” Ranboo mumbled. His head partly emerged from his blankets. Messy blond hair and not much else.

Spongebob,” Ranboo answered bluntly. He turned up the volume slightly.

Tommy groaned burying himself under his blankets again.

“You don’t even like Spongebob you brat…”

Ranboo stuck his headphones into his ears and made himself comfortable on Tommy’s legs. He watched, mildly amused, when the cartoon would sync up with the lyrics.

“Why-yia-ia yeaaaaah, Superman’s Dead!” Patrick sung with a vacant look on his face. Ranboo switched the song. He only had it on his Ipod to annoy Tommy. It seemed he was a Superman fan

As the credits began to roll Tommy began to stir. Ranboo popped the headphones out of his ears and crammed them into his pocket. He slid off the couch.

“’orning,” Tommy yawned. He was still in his uniform’s shirt and a pair of boxers. His longish hair was slightly mussed and patterns from the couch had imprinted itself on his left cheek

Ranboo didn’t acknowledge him other than to pass his guardian a bowl of cereal. Tommy’s smile emerged as bright as the morning sun (at least if the morning sun ever showed itself in essempi).

“Thanks.”

His cheerfulness at the bones Ranboo threw him were irritating and a bit pathetic, but Ranboo wasn’t foolish. Tommy was a rookie cop with low pay. He was single. He lived in a one room apartment and as much as Ranboo found his surroundings annoying it was still better than living with wilbur in a mansion. If he applied too much pressure Tommy really had no obligation to keep him.

They weren’t even blood related.

Once or twice Ranboo had tried to get a rise out of Tommy pointing out his father’s obvious favoritism towards Wilbur. Phil leaving Wilbur with the company and basically all of the money (Until Ranboo found a legal way to get what was rightfully his anyway).

Tommy wasn’t bothered at all by it.

“He’ll do better with the company than I ever could… probably better than phil ever could. We don’t need to depend on money to be happy Ranboo.”

Yeah… Tommy was one of those people.

“How did you sleep?”

It was a casual question, but Ranboo felt the weight it actually held.

“Fine.” He answered shortly. He forced himself not to think back to the dream. The pheonix.

Tommy looked like he was about to say something.

“I’m in no mood for a discussion about feelings Tommy. If you insist on it then I’ll leave without you.”

Ranboo took a bite of cereal instead, but he looked uncertain.

Music therapy, art therapy, one on one counselling, group counselling and good old fashion Nyquil did nothing to stop the dreams. Tommy wouldn’t be able to help him.

“You know the neighbourhood’s too dangerous before the sun’s up,” Tommy said moving on to safer subjects.

He did. He had watched Tommy dispatch a thug rather effectively on his second day of school. Funny though. Tommy didn't take him down like a cop would. His fighting style looked like something out of a kung-fu movie. Tommy didn't explain and Ranboo never asked.

“-Tt-” (if you don't what it means,it's like when you click your tongue,so whenever i say "tt" it's that okay? Always it's mostly gonna be ranboo who clicks his tongue)

I’m glad we had this talk,” Tommy rolled his eyes. He stood, stretching out and then headed to the master bedroom to grab clothing.

Ranboo grabbed Tommy's bowl and threw it in the sink. Such a slob.

______________________________

So this is just an layering i am laying here so that you know things

Your PROBABALY so confused and i am living for it! just-

✨ Patience is the key to success ✨

                                      -Lampterrancoon

So have patience my sweet sunflower and let's have fun!